Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Important Suggestion: Increasing CM+ Power/Authority
really good idea but we need more cm's than
(2015-04-29, 05:58 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Alright, I guess people can already tell what this will be about. So let me get straight to the point.

I would suggest for Chat Masters and above to have their power increased. Currently CM, SCM, GM and GA all have the same power which is a mere 15 minutes chat ban. Below will be suggestions which I believe would help organise the moderation authority and make it more 'realistic'.

Authority/Power of each title:
  • CM = Nothing much will change for CM. They should be able to delete chat messages and option when banning. For example, when a CM presses the ban button then the small window which only says "Ban player" will be changed to "How long would you like to ban this player?" and the options will be 15min and 30min. CMs can't straight away go for the 30min chat ban unless the player keeps repeating the offense.
  • SCM = Here is where somethings will change. SCM means Super Chat Master, which is HIGHER authority than CM so of course the powers of SCM will be greater than the CM. SCM will be able to delete messages and have the options of banning like the CM however with more timing. For example, the option of SCM can go up from 15mins to 2 hours. "How long would you like to ban the user from the chat?" 15mins, 30mins, 1 hour or 2 hours. The 15min would be the regular first offense ban, while the 2 hour will be if a players keeps breaking rules every time his ban ends from the CM. The CM can ask SCM to increase his ban.

• GM = Ok, now we are going to go deeper. GM stands for Game Moderator correct? Yes currently GM isn't higher than SCM but CeFurkan promised to change it soon. GM > SCM. I believe the name itself is explantory. Moderating the whole game. GM will have all the features of SCM; deleting chat messages, having increased ban time which will go up to 4 hours. "How long would you like to ban this player?" 15mins, 30mins, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours? while also adding one special extra feature, which is having the ability to lock a player's account from the game. For example, extra button on player's profile. GM should have the ability to lock a player's account. "How long would you like to lock this account? 24 hours or 48 hours. GM(s) by no means should abuse this feature.
  • GA = GA, the last and highest authority for players. GA will have all the features of GM: deleting messages, increased ban time up to 8 hours. "How long would you like to ban this player? 15mins, 30mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours?. While also having the lock account feature up to 96 hours. "How long would you like to lock this account? 24 hours, 48 hours or 96 hours. GA(s) by no means should abuse this feature.
  • Game Admin = CeFurkan and nobody else. Can do everything.

If a CM or higher abuses any of their authority then their title will be taken away with no chances given.

Here is my suggestion and now I will give my opinion as a GA. I believe this suggestion is reasonable because it will help us decrease / slow down the rule breakers. For example, lately there has been many 'troll' accounts which repeatedly break rules over and over, by changing their ip and going back to their other account once the 15min finishes. This will slow them down since their accounts will be banned for longer and would consume them more time.

This thread will be open to both parties, mods and players because it will affect both sides. Post here if you support or don't and would be nice if you can also state why.

Thanks for taking the time to read 

(All unrelated posts will deleted and the user will be given a forum warning)
cool man ga is not there
(2015-05-02, 04:08 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: in v3 much advanced system planned

we are in version 3 probably and there is no such plan implemented.
v3 took several years to arrive. People who did the suggestions have left long before. And this matter has been forgotten although it's very valid to this day. What can we do, if there is only ONE programmer on server side who loves to do things his own way, for himself, not for the players and then cry why players leave, even daring to blame players for "bad" suggestions. This is called corruption.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-05-18, 08:57 AM)Mysterium Wrote: v3 took several years to arrive. People who did the suggestions have left long before. And this matter has been forgotten although it's very valid to this day. What can we do, if there is only ONE programmer on server side who loves to do things his own way, for himself, not for the players and then cry why players leave, even daring to blame players for "bad" suggestions. This is called corruption.

lolzz you bursted ;P
but yup your post seems extremely valid
now imagine 1 being online whole of the time, reading all the chat logs sorting all the matters for good , spending too much time in it. And still you can't able to fix the matter in most of the cases no1 is to sort them as well and if you pass a request it will get ignored even if you had done a thorough observation in it. And in the end you are seeing the thing actually happening.