Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
Post post Idea
Pokemon means is pocket monster Idea. Is this right ? Huh
secend post how can i post my img in the post ?
Well im not new but I am new to the forum Big Grin
Im needing to
make a few more
to make my own threads
hello everyone Smile
making that second post to reach closer to 5.
First
second
creating topic:
Sorry, but you aren't allowed to Create a Thread having just 2 Posts. We require you to post atleast 5 Posts to be able to Make a Thread in this forum.

Post #1
double post allowed here post as much as u want :d
posting once
posting twice
I am new to this forum.Smile
[Image: -Breaking-Dawn-pt-2-twilight-series-3835...0-1080.jpg]
What do you mainly do on this forum?HuhHuhHuh
[Image: -Breaking-Dawn-pt-2-twilight-series-3835...0-1080.jpg]
banana
hi all
need 3 more
posts to create