Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
Haallooo :3
I wanted to be a registered member
Nice game and nice forum
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

Second thread to get 2 posts immediately : https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-If-...mber--6383

first message

now for the second Smile
Yay now I can post here

yay second post holla fo a dolla
so I Die

WHAT do more right
hey sir 1st reply

my second post sir Smile

hey  second post
Cef when i make 100 threads how to show u..?
AND my second message :3 thanks :)
first post Confused
i dont get it
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Cef Thank you so much for this! You are just awesome and a genius. Best pokemon game out there!
Number 1 Smile

Number 2 Big Grin
Can't wait to play! Big Grin
(2015-06-28, 07:38 PM)Karnine Wrote: New here but I have years of forum experience

hi welcome
Hi guys new here..old pokemon crater player Big Grin

and gonna catch'em all this time for sure..see you all in-game

And here goes my second irrelevant post for account activation Rolleyes
(2015-07-14, 05:53 AM)Ninwolf Wrote: Hi guys new here..old pokemon crater player Big Grin

and gonna catch'em all this time for sure..see you all in-game

And here goes my second irrelevant post for account activation Rolleyes

hello welcome

post again now :d
(2014-06-22, 05:26 PM)ThisGameGonnaRock Wrote: First message still a newbie

And here goes my second message to activate my account

welll im doing the same Smile

first

seconddd

same here
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

Second thread to get 2 posts immediately : https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-If-...mber--6383

i dint get you

(2015-06-22, 08:30 AM)Magic.. Wrote: i dont get it

even me
Hi everyone! I created a review of Pokemon Pets on a blog I created. Will post it soon when I'm able to create my own thread. Smile
(2015-07-15, 03:34 PM)nolrac18 Wrote: Hi everyone! I created a review of Pokemon Pets on a blog I created. Will post it soon when I'm able to create my own thread. Smile

hey ty for all reviews
??????
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
this post for the fifth post xD
New guy here, wanted to post a thread about one of the moves not working properly :/

(2015-07-17, 07:12 PM)Yanceart Wrote: New guy here, wanted to post a thread about one of the moves not working properly :/

Why do I need to post 5 times in order to post a thread?

(2015-07-17, 07:12 PM)Yanceart Wrote: New guy here, wanted to post a thread about one of the moves not working properly :/

It means I have to post another 3 times :/

It means I have to post another 3 times :/

Just an annoyance
Post 1 : hi.   Post 2 : thanks
hello all
my 2nd reply
my first post
I WANTS TO BE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF FORUM.
Guys I am new
  • 8(current)