Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wink 
Okay... so.. after newest update which cef gave us, lot of things happened. 
(in update I mean new hunting system, which allows us to not ran from Ultra rare-shiny + starters anymore)
Some players think that this is not the greatest feature, some think other way around, lot of discussion in chat so on and so fourth. 
I was thinking about this a lot (like really, for some reason O.o ). 
And this is what I came up with (two Ideas actually ^^ )

Instead of not letting us ran from UR-L-S-St, why not to make pop-up notification. Let's say I'm on map where there is rotom and I don't want to catch/battle and what's more important, waste my encounter points on it (yeah I really don't like rotoms). That's where this Pop-up comes into play. It will work only on "UR-L-S-St". 
Found any from "UR-L-S-St" -> notification pop-ed up, asking "do you really want to run" (or something like that, might be simply "Run?") -> click "Yes" will run then, click "No", it will make you force battle it -> This way you still won't run from something you want and also will be able to run from something you really don't want to (like I don't want to fight rotoms while searching gible)

This is what I came up with. Would like to see if you like or not. 
[Image: 2pyyhjk.jpg]
                     Doesn't matter How strong weapon is if holder is weak

Signature and Avatar where made by Viresh ^^
my game stuck while running in the grass a pokemon popup and the verification question popup at the sametime now the verification wont open

my game stuck while running in the grass a pokemon popup and the verification question popup at the sametime now the verification wont open
 FIXED JUST NEEDED TO CLEAR MY BROWSING HISTORY
Read kun's 2nd reply here -> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Pok...ape-System
bad ideea,
i prefer the actual one or the older one,
no pop ups,
we have enoguh pop up from security system.
[youtube]yQNIs4Npog4[/youtube]
kun reply was almost same
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]