Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to EV/TP Train.
This is a basic guide teaching you how to Tp/Ev train.

Note: in Pokemon Tp = Ev

Before you begin Tp/Ev training your Pokemon, there are some key information you need to know.

Firstly, you need to know what Pokemon you are going to train, once you've decided on which Pokemon to train, you then look at it's Base Stats. For Example, lets take Gengar, this is Gengar's Base Stats 
HP: 60 Attack: 65 Defense: 60 SpAttack: 130 SpDefense: 75 Speed: 110 Total: 500. As you can see, Gengar's Highest stats are SpAttack and Speed, so you'd like to invest Ev/Tp into those stats so  Gengar can benefit.

Once you've checked your Pokemon's Base Stats, you'd like to find a co-operating nature, for Gengar, Timid/Modest are great options, as Timid boosts Speed whilst Modest boosts SpAttack.

Now you may be wondering how do I get Ev/Tp's?  - There are two methods of getting Ev/TPs for your Pokemon. The first method is known as "TP/Ev training", where you battle Pokemon that give you specific /EvTPs for the stats you want to boost. This method is free.

The second method is the usage of berries. Berries give 10 Ev/TPs to a Pokemon's stat. You can only use 10 berries on one stat of a Pokemon (100 Ev/TPs) and once you have reached this limit, you will not be allowed to use berries any further on that stat. Berries cost 5,000 Gold per one.

The opposite of berries are degrades. Degrades decrease 10 TPs in one stat. If you ever mess up or want to re-TP your monsters, be sure to purchase degrades. Degrades cost 5,000 Gold per degrade.

The total of Ev/TPs on a Pokemon is 520. The max Ev/TPs on one stat is 252. Here's how to manage Ev/TP points for the different amount of stats you want to improve:

2 Stats - 252, 252. 

3 Stats - 120, 200, 200

It is preferred that you don't Ev/TP over 3 stats on a Pokemon.

BASIC TP SETUPS
If you are unsure of setting up the Ev/TPs for a PVP Pokemon, here are some basic Ev/TP setups  Check Pokemon's base stats first and if the nature is compatible with the base stats, then do these Ev/TP setups.  

SWEEPER/GLASS CANNON NATURES

Modest, Timid - 252 Special Attack Ev/TP, 252 Speed Ev/TP/ 4 HP Ev/TP

Adamant, Jolly - 252 Attack Ev/TP, 252 Speed Ev/TP/ 4 HP Ev/TP

WALL NATURES

Calm, Bold, Impish, Lax. 200 Defense, 200 Special Defense and 120 HP

Credits go to Prysma 2
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
nice manSmile
Works exactly like M3O's, but yes. Helpful guides must be posted on both forums.
Thank you, I'll fix it up
Great idea for people who don't know much about Pokemon lol
Dz mind re editing this lol, too lazy
What A Drag...
Should it be possible to update that post please?

The max EV/TP values in Pokémonpets is 520. Each EV can go up to 252 points.

Also, 5 EV points grants 1 stat, and not 4 anymore, as it is said in M30. 

By advance thanks.
:/

Edited, thank me later
Cheers Dark
What A Drag...
Thanks DZ.
What a helpful guide thank you!  You can also look up smogon university for optimized pokemon iv/ev builds.
seems like this is a little outdated again, isn't it?

509 is the max value of EV/TP, and it also appears as if it's at 4 points = 1 statpoint again.
Quote:It is preferred that you don't Ev/TP over 3 stats on a Pokemon.
Even it Not Recommended to Go over 3 Ev Stats.  4 Ev Stats Works if you know what your Doing Tanks And Stalls as well Sweepers Can work For Example You Leafeon it has low Spdef, you can work Atk Def Hp and SpDef. Here is Some Examples and Believe me they work it's Not for Anyone work with this Because it what other want on there pokemon.
94 Hp 72 Atk 170 Def 0 SpAtk 173 SpDef 0 SpD
52 Hp 56 Atk 201 Def 0 SpAtk 200 SpDef 0 SpD
These two Perfect Examples What I can Do with 4 Ev Stat The Better option Not to Use 5 Ev Stat or 6 Ev Stat because it will go out of wack and pokemon won't be very good.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
Well thanks for the guide . But it seems outdated cause it says 520 max ev for each poke and in game 509 is the max.

So i dont know too is it 5 tps = 1 state or like original games 4 tps = 1 state.

Can someone Clear this up cause i dont know how to build my pokes now xD
(2014-10-08, 09:04 AM)Tomb Wrote: Well thanks for the guide . But it seems outdated cause it says 520 max ev for each poke and in game 509 is the max.

So i dont know too is it 5 tps = 1 state or like original games 4 tps = 1 state.

I believe it's 4, if you mess with the stat calculator 4 changes the stats.
Quote:Well thanks for the guide . But it seems outdated cause it says 520 max ev for each poke and in game 509 is the max.

Quote:I believe it's 4, if you mess with the stat calculator 4 changes the stats.
it Is 4 tp = 1 Ev Stat and the max is 509 Ev's its not 5 tp = 1 ev and Max iv 520 is False.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
(2014-07-03, 01:26 AM)Darkvoid Wrote:
This is a basic guide teaching you how to Tp/Ev train.

Note: in Pokemon Tp = Ev

Before you begin Tp/Ev training your Pokemon, there are some key information you need to know.

Firstly, you need to know what Pokemon you are going to train, once you've decided on which Pokemon to train, you then look at it's Base Stats. For Example, lets take Gengar, this is Gengar's Base Stats 
HP: 60 Attack: 65 Defense: 60 SpAttack: 130 SpDefense: 75 Speed: 110 Total: 500. As you can see, Gengar's Highest stats are SpAttack and Speed, so you'd like to invest Ev/Tp into those stats so  Gengar can benefit.

Once you've checked your Pokemon's Base Stats, you'd like to find a co-operating nature, for Gengar, Timid/Modest are great options, as Timid boosts Speed whilst Modest boosts SpAttack.

Now you may be wondering how do I get Ev/Tp's?  - There are two methods of getting Ev/TPs for your Pokemon. The first method is known as "TP/Ev training", where you battle Pokemon that give you specific /EvTPs for the stats you want to boost. This method is free.

The second method is the usage of berries. Berries give 10 Ev/TPs to a Pokemon's stat. You can only use 10 berries on one stat of a Pokemon (100 Ev/TPs) and once you have reached this limit, you will not be allowed to use berries any further on that stat. Berries cost 5,000 Gold per one.

The opposite of berries are degrades. Degrades decrease 10 TPs in one stat. If you ever mess up or want to re-TP your monsters, be sure to purchase degrades. Degrades cost 5,000 Gold per degrade.

The total of Ev/TPs on a Pokemon is 520. The max Ev/TPs on one stat is 252. Here's how to manage Ev/TP points for the different amount of stats you want to improve:

2 Stats - 252, 252. 

3 Stats - 120, 200, 200

It is preferred that you don't Ev/TP over 3 stats on a Pokemon.

BASIC TP SETUPS
If you are unsure of setting up the Ev/TPs for a PVP Pokemon, here are some basic Ev/TP setups  Check Pokemon's base stats first and if the nature is compatible with the base stats, then do these Ev/TP setups.  

SWEEPER/GLASS CANNON NATURES

Modest, Timid - 252 Special Attack Ev/TP, 252 Speed Ev/TP/ 4 HP Ev/TP

Adamant, Jolly - 252 Attack Ev/TP, 252 Speed Ev/TP/ 4 HP Ev/TP

WALL NATURES

Calm, Bold, Impish, Lax. 200 Defense, 200 Special Defense and 120 HP

Credits go to Prysma 2

AHHHHHHHHHH thanks for the info but as soon as i used berries the game said your zapdos's EV speed is 0. i thought it was a glitch but then i checked he was slow AF