Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Defeat Some of the Tough Guardians
Lightbulb 
Hi Guys,In this thread i will tell you guys how can u defeat some of the toughest Guardians.A lot of players asked me to make a guide for Guardians as well,So,here it is.

Ghost Guardian:

First of all,we have to look at the team of Ghost Guardian.That guardian have these pokemons in his team:

1)Yveltal
2)Kyurem-White
3)Zekrom
4)Reshiram
5)Arceus-Dragon
6)Giratina

The pokemons of Ghost Guardian aren't that much tough,you can easily defeat them with Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle.Just keep some Revives with you,in case needed.

Dragon Guardian:

Dragon Guardian have these pokemons in his team:

1)Mewtwo
2)Kyogswam
3)Rayquaza
4)Kyurem-Black
5)Palkia
6)Kyurem-White

The only tough pokemon in the Dragon Guardian's team is Mewtwo.Mewtwo can be defeated easily with Sableye.Just keep using foul play with sableye and for other pokemons,use Mega-Milotic.

Dark Guardian:

Dark Guardian have these pokemons in it's team:

1)Yveltal
2)Darkrai
3)Xerneas
4)Regigigas
5)Manaphy
6)Diancie

The hardest pokemon is Manaphy.To Defeat Manaphy,you need Mega-Palkia/Shiny-Palkia or Mega-Dialga/Shiny-Dialga.Zekrom will work good as well.You just have to increase your critical hit chance using serums,and then keep using Thunderbolt.You can use Thunder as well,but since Thunder got low Accuracy you will have to increase your accuracy as well for using thunder.So,i prefer Thunderbolt.And since none of the other pokemons have Perfect Body,you can easily take them down using Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle.

Mixed Guardian:

Mixed Guardian have these pokemons in it's team:

1)Arceus-Fairy
2)Arceus-Fighting
3)Arceus-Dragon
4)Arceus-Grass
5)Arceus-Dark
6)Arceus-Psychic

Mixed Guardian have a team of Arceus Forms.As Arceus Forms don't have Perfect Body,So,you can defeat them using Mega-Milotc or Mega-Shuckle.But those Arceus' have a huge boost in their stats,so i suggest you guys to boost the defenses of your Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle.And then keep inflicting Status Problems to those pokemons.And within no time,that guardian will be down as well.

For the Moveset of Mega-Milotic,see this: 

[Image: 15gpmk1.png]

For moveset of Mega-Shuckle,see this: 

[Image: kcm2ih.png]

I hope this thread helped you,Good Luck defeating those Guardians.
Could you make the font a lot smaller?
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-12-12, 02:01 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Could you make the font a lot smaller?

that's not needed.i like it the way it is.
Its too big to read...make it smaller...or shall i help you?

~ch17175
(2015-12-14, 03:49 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Its too big to read...make it smaller...or shall i help you?

done -_-
Lol... mixed guardian shouldn't be on here ...
All Arceus teams are a gift.
Cannot get any easier :p Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-12-14, 10:07 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-12-14, 03:49 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Its too big to read...make it smaller...or shall i help you?

done -_-
Much better

~ch17175
(2015-12-14, 07:39 PM)Blau Wrote: Lol... mixed guardian shouldn't be on here ...
All Arceus teams are a gift.
Cannot get any easier :p Big Grin
true dat Tongue but still some people have trouble with that :v
I only use s-dialga and mega-shuckle to destroy npcs.
(2015-12-15, 07:42 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: I only use s-dialga and mega-shuckle to destroy npcs.
like a baws Cool