Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Beat Dark Type Gym
Star 
Hello Guys,In this thread i will tell you guys how to beat the Dark Gym.

[Image: 2dh5yj5.png]

First let's Discuss that which pokemons u can use in your team to defeat this gym.

1)Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle
2)Slaking/Haxorus
3)Dialga/Shiny-Dialga(if u have it)
4)Sylveon
5)Magnezone
6)Xerneas or any pokemon u want

We will use Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle as Status Spammers to take down those pokemons which do not have Perfect Body.For Moveset of Shuckle,See this:

[Image: 29w5ydy.png]

For Moveset of Milotic,See This: 

[Image: 219v4er.png]

We will use Slaking/Haxorus as hard hitter pokemons.Slaking and Haxorus have very good abilities and base stats and can take down even very powerful pokemons.For Moveset of Slaking,see this: 

[Image: zk3nde.png]

For Haxorus,you can use this moveset
Earthquake,Dragon Claw,Dragon Dance,Outrage

Dialga is a very good pokemon with Expert Regenerator,Shield Master and Dragon Master it is a pokemon that can cause trouble to even the strongest of all pokemons.For moveset of Dialga/Shiny-Dialga,See this:

[Image: 23j62hl.png]

Sylveon is a Fairy type pokemon and has pretty good abilities like Expert Regenrator,Sp-Attack Master and Fairy Master.Fairy type moves do 200% damage against Dark Type pokemons,that's why we will use Sylveon.For Moveset of Sylveon,see this:

[Image: j8z71x.png]

We will use Magnezone to decrease the Accuracy,Defense and Sp-Defense of opponent's pokemons.For Moveset of Magnezone,See this:

[Image: x202ft.png]

However you can replace Magnetic Flux with any damaging move like Flash Cannon or Magnetic Flux as well.I selected this moveset for only this gym.So,after beating this gym u can change moveset and give it those moves u want.

Xerneas is also a Fairy Type pokemon and Fairy type moves are stronger against Dark Type Pokemons.For moveset of Xerneas,see this:

[Image: 2isvxxt.png]

After defeating all the NPC's in the Dark Arena,Go to the Dark Gym Leader.

The Gym Leader have these Pokemons in his Team:
1)Weavile
2)Umbreon
3)Absol
4)Bisharp
5)Zoroark
6)Hydreigon

Weavile,Bisharp,Absol,Zoroark and Hydreigon do not have Perfect Body,and can be defeated easily with Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle.As all pokemons in the Dark Arena have a huge boost in their stats,so,I suggest increasing the Defense and Sp-defense stat of Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle by using Defense & Sp-Defense Serums.You can also increase Evasion to Make your pokemon dodge most attacks of the opponent.

The only pokemon that gives tough time in this gym is Umbreon.Umbreon have Perfect Body,so,we can't defeat it with Status Spammers like Mega-Shuckle/Mega-Milotic.Umbreon also have Expert Regenerator and the NPC have Dark Orb on it,so,our it will regenerate a lot of hp each  turn.To defeat it,we have to lower it's defenses using Magnezone.If u wanna use Dialga against it lower it's Sp-Defense Using Metal-Sound,and if you are planning to use Haxorus/Slaking then lower it's Defense using Screech.After that use Flash to lower it's Accuracy using Flash with Magnezone.

Now change your pokemon to Dialga/Slaking/Haxorus whichever you want to use.Now Boost Sp-Attack or Attack if you are going to use Dialga or Slaking/Haxorus respectively.After Boosting Sp-Attack/Attack start boosting your Critical Hit chance using Critical Hit Serum.Now it's time to Attack.Keep using Roar of Time with Dialga or Strength with Slaking or Dragon Claw with Haxorus.It won't take much time to defeat the Umbreon with this Strategy.

Good Luck defeating that Arena Leader.If you have any problem defeating any pokemon feel free to ask,but i hope you won't have any problem with this strategy.

I am going to make a thread about Mixed Arena Leader in a day or two,so,Good Luck for now.
wow once again nicely done
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-29, 06:37 PM)subject zero Wrote: wow once again nicely done

thnx a lot Blush
Awesome thread umar, this would have helped me a lot
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
(2015-10-29, 07:00 PM)ftb_eli Wrote: Awesome thread umar, this would have helped me a lot

thnx a lot Smile it will help others a lot Blush
cant wait to get to that gym
I'm ashamed my shiny-magnezone and shiny-mega-haxorus didn't make it on here. Good job though ^^
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-10-29, 11:56 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I'm ashamed my shiny-magnezone and shiny-mega-haxorus didn't make it on here. Good job though ^^

sorry lol,i didn't see your Shiny-Magnezone but your Glaceon made it in the previous thread :p btw thnx ^^
(2015-10-29, 11:29 PM)misterdoorknob Wrote: cant wait to get to that gym

good luck Big Grin
hey umar thanks a lot i got these new tips to defeat dark arena. I am serching for this thread . Can you also make a thread for guardian also.
[Image: Signature.png]
(2015-11-03, 10:42 AM)Setu The Great Wrote: hey umar thanks a lot i got these new tips to defeat dark arena. I am serching for this thread . Can you also make a thread for guardian also.

sure i will Smile just wait for today,tomorrow u will be seeing that thread. Blush
thanks umar
[Image: Signature.png]
(2015-10-29, 06:20 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: Hello Guys,In this thread i will tell you guys how to beat the Dark Gym.

[Image: 2dh5yj5.png]

First let's Discuss that which pokemons u can use in your team to defeat this gym.

1)Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle
2)Slaking/Haxorus
3)Dialga/Shiny-Dialga(if u have it)
4)Sylveon
5)Magnezone
6)Xerneas or any pokemon u want

We will use Mega-Milotic or Mega-Shuckle as Status Spammers to take down those pokemons which do not have Perfect Body.For Moveset of Shuckle,See this:

[Image: 29w5ydy.png]

For Moveset of Milotic,See This: 

[Image: 219v4er.png]

We will use Slaking/Haxorus as hard hitter pokemons.Slaking and Haxorus have very good abilities and base stats and can take down even very powerful pokemons.For Moveset of Slaking,see this: 

[Image: zk3nde.png]

For Haxorus,you can use this moveset
Earthquake,Dragon Claw,Dragon Dance,Outrage

Dialga is a very good pokemon with Expert Regenerator,Shield Master and Dragon Master it is a pokemon that can cause trouble to even the strongest of all pokemons.For moveset of Dialga/Shiny-Dialga,See this:

[Image: 23j62hl.png]

Sylveon is a Fairy type pokemon and has pretty good abilities like Expert Regenrator,Sp-Attack Master and Fairy Master.Fairy type moves do 200% damage against Dark Type pokemons,that's why we will use Sylveon.For Moveset of Sylveon,see this:

[Image: j8z71x.png]

We will use Magnezone to decrease the Accuracy,Defense and Sp-Defense of opponent's pokemons.For Moveset of Magnezone,See this:

[Image: x202ft.png]

However you can replace Magnetic Flux with any damaging move like Flash Cannon or Magnetic Flux as well.I selected this moveset for only this gym.So,after beating this gym u can change moveset and give it those moves u want.

Xerneas is also a Fairy Type pokemon and Fairy type moves are stronger against Dark Type Pokemons.For moveset of Xerneas,see this:

[Image: 2isvxxt.png]

After defeating all the NPC's in the Dark Arena,Go to the Dark Gym Leader.

The Gym Leader have these Pokemons in his Team:
1)Weavile
2)Umreon
3)Absol
4)Bisharp
5)Zoroark
6)Hydreigon

Weavile,Bisharp,Absol,Zoroark and Hydreigon do not have Perfect Body,and can be defeated easily with Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle.As all pokemons in the Dark Arena have a huge boost in their stats,so,I suggest increasing the Defense and Sp-defense stat of Mega-Milotic/Mega-Shuckle by using Defense & Sp-Defense Serums.You can also increase Evasion to Make your pokemon dodge most attacks of the opponent.

The only pokemon that gives tough time in this gym is Umbreon.Umbreon have Perfect Body,so,we can't defeat it with Status Spammers like Mega-Shuckle/Mega-Milotic.Umbreon also have Expert Regenerator and the NPC have Dark Orb on it,so,our it will regenerate a lot of hp each  turn.To defeat it,we have to lower it's defenses using Magnezone.If u wanna use Dialga against it lower it's Sp-Defense Using Metal-Sound,and if you are planning to use Haxorus/Slaking then lower it's Defense using Screech.After that use Flash to lower it's Accuracy using Flash with Magnezone.

Now change your pokemon to Dialga/Slaking/Haxorus whichever you want to use.Now Boost Sp-Attack or Attack if you are going to use Dialga or Slaking/Haxorus respectively.After Boosting Sp-Attack/Attack start boosting your Critical Hit chance using Critical Hit Serum.Now it's time to Attack.Keep using Roar of Time with Dialga or Strength with Slaking or Dragon Claw with Haxorus.It won't take much time to defeat the Umbreon with this Strategy.

Good Luck defeating that Arena Leader.If you have any problem defeating any pokemon feel free to ask,but i hope you won't have any problem with this strategy.

I am going to make a thread about Mixed Arena Leader in a day or two,so,Good Luck for now.

nice dude
noice
Amazing
Wowjwda