Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
I'm RLR (did anyone remember me?)

my last post is on jan 1st, after long time, i just visited to check the game, i saw an update PM, so here I'm. I didn't say farewell before, stopped playing because of various reasons. I still can't play, but i may be back after few days or even months. Hope to see you again later, ByeSmile
Smile 
I remember you RLR and welcome back any time Smile
Hello RLR, welcome back! I sadly do not remember you since I'm still a new member of PokemonPets. Hopefully you can play with us soon! Smile
[Image: GuipXM6.png]
Welcome to the forum
Hey welcome back to the game, i am fairly new, and look forward to seeing you around if you are still around
Welcome :)
Hello, I am new to this forum. *bows* Its a pleasure to meet you all.
hello
I am Asociate_Zay, pro PvP player... You can contact me by PM here, PM ingame, or Discord message (message me here or ingame for the discord tag, i change it sometimes). I will PvP anyone that is brave to challenge me.
(2021-07-11, 06:43 AM)paulsharry23 Wrote: hello,
my name is sharry paul

welcome
I am Asociate_Zay, pro PvP player... You can contact me by PM here, PM ingame, or Discord message (message me here or ingame for the discord tag, i change it sometimes). I will PvP anyone that is brave to challenge me.
Hello there