Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild System & Others
1) I just got this when i am trying to see the new guild system (i am using Laptop/chrome). I even tried after logout&login/closing/cleaning browser(everything). I also saw in mobile(chrome).

2) The empty space after the NPC Battle history & Daily Rewards history (taking large amount of space in page), is it normal?

3) I got this a lot, when i defeat an arena tainer and click the up button (in game arrow buttons), it just shows the result of that battle even if i face another arena tainer (if there is a trainer within the range of those multiple steps. The below picture best discribes). And i can't move afterwards nor battle by pressing enter, I have to refresh the page, then it shows normally.

Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for the solution for the first question (but there are two other questions)
are you still having problems?
Yes, i still face the same third problem, but now (sometimes not always) i can see the info of the NPC correctly but there is no battle button, it simply shows red bar with 1or2mm height(2nd pic) and nothing works here again except run key on keyboard(both 'Num+' & 'R'), when i press run and try to move, it refreshes and shows correct info with battle button.

And the second one is a question (it still exists), is this space normal? I attached a screenshot(1st) below. My other post about this space Click Here

And also in forums when i am viewing the thread in mobile, i encounter into this (3rd screenshot) and even in landscape mode(4th Screenshot). The corner is trimmed or something like that.

I don't know if it a glitch or anything, i got this(5th pic.) when i defeated the NPC trainer, the items are not visible clearly.

Thumbnail(s)

(2016-08-15, 02:34 AM)RLR Wrote: Yes, i still face the same third problem, but now (sometimes not always) i can see the info of the NPC correctly but there is no battle button, it simply shows red bar with 1or2mm height(just like removing battle button) and nothing works here again except run key on keyboard(both 'Num+' & 'R'), when i press run and try to move, it refreshes and shows correct info with battle button. I tried to do that again (2nd screenshot below)

And the second one is a question (it still exists), is this space normal? I attached a screenshot(1st) below. My other post about this space Click Here

And also in forums when i am viewing the thread in mobile, i encounter into this (3rd screenshot) and even in landscape mode(4th Screenshot). The corner is trimmed or something like that.

I don't know if it a glitch or anything, i got this(5th pic.) when i defeated the NPC trainer, the items are not visible clearly.

i see

the game has 0 mobile support that is why

i have to fully re-code the infrastructure to make it support mobile

but do any of these prevent you from playing? i mean any of them are game breaking?
(2016-08-16, 04:21 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-08-15, 02:34 AM)RLR Wrote: Yes, i still face the same third problem, but now (sometimes not always) i can see the info of the NPC correctly but there is no battle button, it simply shows red bar with 1or2mm height(just like removing battle button) and nothing works here again except run key on keyboard(both 'Num+' & 'R'), when i press run and try to move, it refreshes and shows correct info with battle button. I tried to do that again (2nd screenshot below)

i see

the game has 0 mobile support that is why

i have to fully re-code the infrastructure to make it support mobile

but do any of these prevent you from playing? i mean any of them are game breaking?

Nah! I'm fine with it. Just thought to report it.Big Grin
I got this glitch again in NPC battle history, Electric Zone

Thumbnail(s)

The problem with the not having the battle button ive had but its long gone. When it happens either refresh or (sometimes this works) walk forward once it might pop up then.
мертвая душа