Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lightbulb 
I have a suggestion about making group chat,any player can create a group chat and can name it the way he likes,he can add or delete members on his own choice and he can have the rules he likes or no rules at all.It will totally a secret chat and only those people could visit it whom he adds.
The Basic idea was of awesomermichael.
ill join
(2015-10-12, 10:07 PM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: ill join
i guess u mean u will join group lol
i think that would be great for those who likes to role play example fennikin 1
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-12, 10:11 PM)subject zero Wrote: i think that would be great for those who likes to role play example fennikin 1
yup Smile
I support umar Smile
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2015-10-12, 10:15 PM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: I support umar Smile
thnx Smile
Good only for role playing n stuff of that sort...group chat will make the regular chat dead because people will inv who they know leaving others to a empty chat
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
not a bad idea i geuss
(2015-10-12, 10:03 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: I have a suggestion about making group chat,any player can create a group chat and can name it the way he/she likes,he can add or delete members on his own choice and he can have the rules he/she likes or no rules at all.It will totally a secret chat and only those people could visit it whom he/she adds.
The Basic idea was of awesomermichael.

ok 1.There are girls on here too so I fixed it for you...
2. I'll join!
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
yaa good idea umarSmile
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
Support but the rules should still apply and mods should be able to see all group chats.
nt argreed with ath support u umar
1. who created group should handel it they will able to remove the person too... Smile
2. if the creater of chat is breaking rules other members should report mod
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
nice,,
Sleepy
[Image: enhanced-buzz-31007-1381505529-16.jpg]
(2015-10-13, 08:29 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Support but the rules should still apply and mods should be able to see all group chats.

nope,the one who will create the group will only be in power in that chat because there will be countless groups and mod's can't monitor all of them.i disagree with u on this thing.
(2015-10-12, 10:28 PM)currychicken Wrote: Good only for role playing n stuff of that sort...group chat will make the regular chat dead because people will inv who they know leaving others to a empty chat

if it is good for role playing stuff then it is still good because nobody will break chat rules i.e, role playing in global chat.And it won't make the regular chat dead because not everyone will be making groups.And Group Chat can also fill the purpose of separate chat for pvp'ers u just have to make a group and add everyone who is a pvp'er.
Everyone will be making groups, regular chat would die...No support from me
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
I like it umar this is really very nic and good it should be added
[Image: Signature.png]
Same as ch.. no support from me
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
I agree with ch.. regular chat would die.. no support from me either.
(2015-10-13, 09:32 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 08:29 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Support but the rules should still apply and mods should be able to see all group chats.

nope,the one who will create the group will only be in power in that chat because there will be countless groups and mod's can't monitor all of them.i disagree with u on this thing.

Rule breaks can still take place also the regular chats will die , no support
It's a nice idea and all, like it could help for people who want to organize hunting events and what not, but it wouldn't be hard for people to abuse this either.
For example, somebody could invite somebody in, cuss at them, berate them etc and break a bunch of rules and just kick them out right away, so they don't get any proof of what the person did.
Like I said before *cough 1st to say* will kill the game, after doing everything in this game... the chat is 50% of the entertainment
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Supporting this Umar :p
well it is a good idea but hard to implement

in future maybe
it would be nice
[Image: 944c7aca4ac1e98fa1f4925a9a71a24c.png]
support the umar, support the dream!