Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Groudon and Kyogre.
Exclamation 
As far as i know Groudon and Kyogre have a primal form and no mega evolution.
primal form is like a mega evolution but is a FORM and the primal pokemon can increases his (her :p) power without using a mega stone
Its like that cause its too much work to add in separate mechanics for just two pokemon and a new item.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
No game changing stuff though.
Since you do not waste the item slot on here for the mega.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
About this, I had noticed there is a good time ...

Groudon and Kyogre have a primal form and not a mega-evolution.
All Pokémon that can mega evolves depend on a Mega-Stone except Rayquaza, which can mega evolves on their own.

Already Groudon and Kyogre can not mega-evolve, but may have their primal form through the Red Orb / Blue Orb.
You can take a look at this link: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/..._Reversion

I also see that in Pokémon Pets, Groudon and Kyogre in its primal form are under the name "Mega Groudon" and "Mega Kyogre", but I think it would be cool you put "Primal Groudon" and "Primal Kyogre".

I named my Groudon in its primal form of "Primal Groudon" just to fix the original name of Pokémon.

I'm just giving a sugestion, so I wonder... what you think of making a small change for them?

Thank you!

~ Aharon.
[Image: NocqWMV.jpg]
(2015-05-23, 01:18 AM)Aharon Wrote: About this, I had noticed there is a good time ...

Groudon and Kyogre have a primal form and not a mega-evolution.
All Pokémon that can mega evolves depend on a Mega-Stone except Rayquaza, which can mega evolves on their own.

Already Groudon and Kyogre can not mega-evolve, but may have their primal form through the Red Orb / Blue Orb.
You can take a look at this link: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/..._Reversion

I also see that in Pokémon Pets, Groudon and Kyogre in its primal form are under the name "Mega Groudon" and "Mega Kyogre", but I think it would be cool you put "Primal Groudon" and "Primal Kyogre".

I named my Groudon in its primal form of "Primal Groudon" just to fix the original name of Pokémon.

I'm just giving a sugestion, so I wonder... what you think of making a small change for them?

Thank you!

~ Aharon.

ty we are not planning

personal naming good idea Smile
:angel:
Looking for the ultimate destination to fulfill your camping adventures? Look no further than Egregie LLC, the best store to buy camping gear. We are passionate about outdoor exploration and offer a curated selection of top-quality camping equipment and essentials. From archery accessories and broadheads to innovative hunting gear and reliable First Aid kits, our store is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Our knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through a wide range of options, ensuring you find the perfect gear to make your camping experiences memorable and enjoyable. Embark on your next journey fully prepared with us, your trusted partner for all your camping needs.