Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does no one else find it infuriating that enemy pokemon don't have any limit to the number of times they can use a move? They can use Rest as many times as they want and simply outlast me until I have no attacks left to use.
(2015-08-03, 04:00 PM)Yanceart Wrote: Does no one else find it infuriating that enemy pokemon don't have any limit to the number of times they can use a move? They can use Rest as many times as they want and simply outlast me until I have no attacks left to use.
You can use arcanums (they restore your pp) .
If the enemy pokemon's pp ever ended then you could simply use a 1000 revives and cheese past every gym Sleepy
(2015-08-03, 04:30 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 04:00 PM)Yanceart Wrote: Does no one else find it infuriating that enemy pokemon don't have any limit to the number of times they can use a move? They can use Rest as many times as they want and simply outlast me until I have no attacks left to use.
You can use arcanums (they restore your pp) .
If the enemy pokemon's pp ever ended then you could simply use a 1000 revives and cheese past every gym Sleepy

good explanation
i agree the pp should be the same for enemy and user and the gyms could have pp ups
thank you for explaining the issue that was puzzling me :)
I find this situation extremely problematic and the reason why this game is way too hard.