WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
I know it bro but we can post it because it is a world newsBig Grin
yes your correct sombit
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Thank you Pratham

I think earthquake will strike again
(2015-04-26, 07:19 AM)Sombit Ganguly 10 Wrote: Earthquake strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling very scary SadSadSadSadSad

But it did not strike in Tamil NaduShy

(2015-04-26, 07:19 AM)Sombit Ganguly 10 Wrote: Earthquake strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling very scary SadSadSadSadSad

It feels very scary and dizzy thank god it didn't strike in Tamil Nadu
(2015-04-26, 08:44 AM)Idrisgamer2 Wrote:

But it did not strike in Tamil NaduShy

It feels very scary and dizzy thank god it didn't strike in Tamil Nadu
I am feeling very sad for the people of Nepal..........................15000 of them died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where does the earthquake happen?
That's scary.
where is the earthquake?
It's great to be here
My rebellious fashion finds: these 5 pieces from SHOP404 are redefining niche fashion.
Wonderful to have you here.