Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discussion New Rules
i don't understand why we can not talk about other online games. it seems like you are just censoring other game. its like they are afraid of losing players.
(2017-02-25, 11:56 PM)Froste Wrote: i don't understand why we can not talk about other online games. it seems like you are just censoring other game. its like they are afraid of losing players.
read this http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Disc...#pid150533
Sorry for double post.
Keeping everything behind let's remove all rule with very few selected ones, sufficient enough to keep chat less cluttering.
I don't like reading too many rules nor i like giving player away too many rule to read. 
I have talked sea in this context and posted in Mod chat as well, hopefully we will have a thread with few rules, Thanks.
Hello everyone,,

I got this new rules & i understand it very well..

1. no fliting... i can see that ruining chat..

2. politics.. also no thanks, that can cause a lot of trouble as well.
ANOTHER RULE WHICH NEED TO BE FIXED OR REMOVED AS YOU GUYZ DECIDE

-> NO MINI MODDING RULE
i meant why if some player break a rule , we as a game community cant tell him to not use english or dont spam etc ??
showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/
we know rules and if cm not there or even if he is there why cant we tell the person the same thing

its still understandable if mod is there we should avoid doing it but when mods not there why not we try to monitor the chat ( ofc we cant ban as normal users but can try that other dont break rule )
later when mod come  or was afk he says no mini modding u got a warning

congratz helper of game u got warned for trying rule breaker to explain about ruels