Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Dialga's Dragon Pulse
Hi I'm Charmander Shiny moving on from the Introduction So why Doesn't Dialga have Dragon Pulse?

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Dialga-Pokemon-Pokedex-483
[Image: attachment.php?aid=741]
Dialga in games does not learn the move via level up, also it was a TM in Gen 4(iirc) & 5, but was removed in Gen 6, why there is no way for Dialga to learn Dragon Pulse.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
it is great idea powerful
groudon is good

wow..
lolololololololololol
(2017-03-14, 04:03 AM)Evzekiel Wrote: lolololololololololol

that post of no dragon pulse was way before update at that time dialga does not have dragon pulse
now it have tho.
That comment about there being no dragon pulse was made a very long time ago, well before the most recent update. At the time, Dialga did not have dragon pulse.
woah good work!!! I apologize, but I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask this question, but could you please tell me how to get on the boat in the water zone? This is the second day that I have attempted... bless you, midear! winner of the high score! Game Nerdle is a simple game, but you will win over time.
thank for your sharing
thank for your sharing