Poll: Should it happen
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!!
66.67%
no!!
0%
-_- idc
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
genesct-deoxys combo would be LIT and then with a maga form that would make it perfect. though if you make it plz give me a good one with perfect stats.it would have the deoxys atk stats for atk and the genesct statfor special atk and you can use only genesect and deoxys stats
Anyone think that Mewtwo will be able to learn moves other than the ones datamined? Cuz in the video they said that you can unlock the level cap and learn new moves using custom items from the event. So maybe Mewtwo can learn something like Psystrike or a new buff through the custom items? Idk just an idea.
...and orders a drink. A drink is brought. The developer takes a drink, spits it out and says “This is horrible, it tastes like monkey pee. Bring me something else. “. The bartender brings another drink. The developer sips and spits it out as well “This is almost as bad as the first one what kind of place is this, bring me something else.” The bartender fetches another drink. The developer tastes it and is horrified. “This tastes just like the first one! Why would you bring me the same drink I hated? What do you call these drinks anyway?”
(2019-11-26, 02:03 PM)AndersonGarcia Wrote: Anyone think that Mewtwo will be able to learn moves other than the ones datamined? Cuz in the video they said that you can unlock the level cap and learn new moves using custom items from the event. So maybe Mewtwo can learn something like Psystrike or a new buff through the custom items? Idk just an idea.
yeah, right!