Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Rewards System
Thumbs Up 
✓ At the daily reward system there will be always an active event for each class Pokemon

✓ Event page : ➪ https://www.pokemonpets.com/DailyRewards.aspx

✓ You can participate these events even if you do not have Facebook or Twitter account. All you need to do is click respected Twitter and Facebook buttons and following links there

✓ You can participate all of the events at the same time. Events are permanent which means always every day Big Grin

✓ Green mark means you have successfully completed that step

[Image: attachment.php?aid=882]

✓ If you have Facebook account first like and follow our page

https://www.facebook.com/PokemonPetsRPG

✓ Then we like and share event Facebook link

✓ After page opened click the second link like below image and complete Facebook step

[Image: attachment.php?aid=883]

✓If you have Twitter account please first follow our game account below

https://twitter.com/PokemonPets

✓ Then we open Twitter event link and click the second link like below image and that step is also done

[Image: attachment.php?aid=884]

✓ Even if you do not have Facebook or Twitter account just click second links and you will still participate

✓ Now after explaining how to participate, how will be rewards given

✓ Once the event ends, the computer will make a weighted lucky draw and automatically decide winners

✓ The computer checks once every 2 minutes so be patient once the event ended. After winners decided the new event will start same class

✓ If you win the event you will have 72 hours to claim your reward. So check the game every day once in a while

✓ There will appear claim reward button like below if you win

[Image: attachment.php?aid=885]

✓ After you clicked claim button the rewards will be added to your storage

✓ Later you can change those natures as many as times you want from below link

https://www.pokemonpets.com/ManageRewardPokemon.aspx

✓ Also there are bonus rates for each player like below. At each event top 1% + 1 participants will win the event

✓ If you loose that event, your chance of winning will increase

✓ For example if 50 players participate the event, 1 player will get, if 188 players participate, 2 players will get, if 591 players participate, 6 players will get rewards

[Image: attachment.php?aid=886]

✓ Once the lucky draw is made by computer, only 1 account will be counted by per IP address

✓ In addition if you share your account, your chance of winning will be decreased

✓ Because of that never share your account

✓ You can also click Who? button to see which players participated that event

✓ Min Total Battle count means minimum number of total battles you have to had in order to be able to participate
✓ Total battle count = wild pokemon battles + NPC battles you have
✓ You can see your battles from your profile page too

1) The system works as below:

2) Common class random Pokemon - Per 2 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 0

3) Uncommon class random Pokemon - Per 4 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 50

4) Rare class random Pokemon - Per 8 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 250

5) Ultra Rare class random Pokemon - Per 16 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 500

6) Starter class random Pokemon - Per 24 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 750

7) Legendary class random Pokemon - Per 48 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 1,500

8) Shiny class random Pokemon - Per 96 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 2,500

9) Mega class random Pokemon - Per 96 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 2,500

10) Giga class random Pokemon - Per 144 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 3,750

11) Mega Legendary class random Pokemon - Per 192 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 5,000

12) Shiny Mega class random Pokemon - Per 384 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 10,000

13) Shiny Mega Legendary class random Pokemon - Per 768 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 20,000

14) Shiny Giga class random Pokemon - Per 1,152 hours - Min total battle requirement to participate : 30,000

Thumbnail(s)

thnx cef Big Grin
awesome cef this is gonna be good Big Grin
Wow , this system is awesome and it will also prevent some 'r' spamming Big Grin
Also that explains why you were so busy these days , tyvm Smile
Check your pm's i got a reward pending lol Big Grin
thanks cef
there should be some competition \,
lucky draw isnt good thing to win
there should  be a challenge to get rewards atleast of mega or mega shiny and mega shiny legend
cef where is winners list?
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
If below 50 players participate will be there no winner?
(2015-07-31, 09:28 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: If below 50 players participate will be there no winner?

yes there will be winner

also i will code history page so you will be able to see who won
(2015-07-31, 10:46 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 09:28 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: If below 50 players participate will be there no winner?

yes there will be winner

THAT WILL BE NICE...
thanks cef this is very intresting event.
[Image: Signature.png]
(2015-07-31, 10:46 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

yes there will be winner

nice and gratz to u cef as just a little more registered players needed to complete a 200k player score
Thanks Furkan
thnx very much
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
✓ Now daily rewards are once every
  • Common: 2 Hours
  • Uncommon: 4 Hours
  • Rare: 8 Hours
  • Ultra Rare: 16 Hours
  • Starter: 24 Hours
  • Legendary: 48 Hours
  • Shiny: 96 Hours
  • Mega: 96 Hours
  • Mega-Legendary: 192 Hours
  • Mega-Shiny: 384 Hours
  • Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 768 Hours
Wink 
previous time was better
Even first I liked this system but now i am thinking that it will make the value of reward pokemon 0.Good then this u should make a weekly reward system in which we have to spin a wheel and we will get the prize where it stops.it would be more good.
(2015-08-01, 05:15 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Even first I liked this system but now i am thinking that it will make the value of reward pokemon 0.Good then this u should make a weekly reward system in which we have to spin a wheel and we will get the prize where it stops.it would be more good.
i like your idea
Or u can make it like kun said that there will be a challenge according to the class
I got 13x chance with 37 participants, What's my win-win %, (i try to calculate) but..idk.. how to
These pokemons are lvl 100?
i still don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-08-05, 11:52 AM)pagaria Wrote: I got 13x chance with 37 participants, What's my win-win %, (i try to calculate) but..idk.. how to

it depends on others chance too

if all others have 1x (first time try) than your chance of win is

13 / 13 + 36 = 13 / 49 which is 26.5%
(2015-08-05, 05:43 PM)PokeVicious Wrote: These pokemons are lvl 100?

nope each reward is 60 level by default
cool but can u make it not twitter or face book plez cause i dont have facebook or twitter
(2015-08-20, 06:02 PM)deadman123 Wrote: cool but can u make it not twitter or face book plez cause i dont have facebook or twitter

you dont have to have

just follow the links at those public posts
Are these events free??
ya they r free,
(2015-09-20, 12:22 PM)Bluedjango Wrote: Are these events free??

yep

you only need to follow links to participate
I never get any Pokemon from reward system why?

I don't cheat I do use other internet concetions beacuse i play my game in other places eg work not home is that why???

I never share my account please can someone help me please HELP Huh