Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Daily Login Glitch
So I noticed this earlier but decided to wait and check for few more days.. I have been logging in from my alt account at approx 6:30am (Game-time) and for past few days I am not getting any silver medals for the daily login... Another glitch???

Thumbnail(s)

maybe you are off by a few minutes... or not... ive noticed that to, but i always end up getting my medals... sometimes it just takes a while... just keep playing and after 20 minutes or so log out then log back in, that way you get your medals
Medals are received at 7am I think

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
It has been reported along with related screenies by me way before  to which CeF replied that he will check it.
Realey ninjasamuri
Seems to happen when you use multiple accounts.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
lol  me to
there was a glitch and fixed ty for reporting
(2017-08-23, 06:33 AM)raul90 Wrote: So I noticed this earlier but decided to wait and check for few more days.. I have been logging in from my alt account at approx 6:30am (Game-time) and for past few days I am not getting any silver medals for the daily login... Another glitch
hey sir pls help where can i redeem a pokemon using SM or GM?
(2019-05-12, 03:48 AM)ronell34 Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 06:33 AM)raul90 Wrote: So I noticed this earlier but decided to wait and check for few more days.. I have been logging in from my alt account at approx 6:30am (Game-time) and for past few days I am not getting any silver medals for the daily login... Another glitch
hey sir pls help where can i redeem a pokemon using SM or GM?
https://www.pokemonpets.com/RewardShop.aspx
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeaQueen's post:
  • CeFurkan
ACavv as asv asv