Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Login Glitch
So I noticed this earlier but decided to wait and check for few more days.. I have been logging in from my alt account at approx 6:30am (Game-time) and for past few days I am not getting any silver medals for the daily login... Another glitch???

Thumbnail(s)

maybe you are off by a few minutes... or not... ive noticed that to, but i always end up getting my medals... sometimes it just takes a while... just keep playing and after 20 minutes or so log out then log back in, that way you get your medals
Medals are received at 7am I think

"If you ever quote me, I will rip your guts out. Got it? WHAT ARE YOU DOING! What's that you're typing? CAN YOU NOT? DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN?! OH GOOD LORD YOU'RE GOING DOWN! NOOOOO DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
It has been reported along with related screenies by me way before  to which CeF replied that he will check it.
Realey ninjasamuri
Seems to happen when you use multiple accounts.
[Image: ezgif-4-580c54941a.png]
lol  me to