Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate Accounts
I saw lots of people talking about alternate accounts and i got told about them in one of my threads, so they are something particular or they are just more accounts made by the same persons as it is on other sites and stuff?
Just an extra account used for different purposes, such as storage, or collecting and beating gyms on the alt account to make more money.
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
(2015-11-21, 09:53 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: Just an extra account used for different purposes, such as storage, or collecting and beating gyms on the alt account to make more money.

so like i make another account to send pokes i want to sell when i finish the space in the bazaar? Do I create a new account from scratch or there is a link to add an alternate one to my first one?
(2015-11-21, 10:02 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 09:53 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: Just an extra account used for different purposes, such as storage, or collecting and beating gyms on the alt account to make more money.

so like i make another account to send pokes i want to sell when i finish the space in the bazaar? Do I create a new account from scratch or there is a link to add an alternate one to my first one?

You create from Scratch.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-22, 05:16 AM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 10:02 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

You create from Scratch.

I am almost sure it's not possible but i want to ask anyway, it's possible to make more account with the same email?
Thankfully no Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-23, 03:29 PM)Blau Wrote: Thankfully no Smile

Thought so and yes I agree with that being a bad idea
what we should not do in alt accounts compared to primary account ? can we transfer pokes, gold between them ?
(2016-09-09, 08:16 AM)RLR Wrote: what we should not do in alt accounts compared to primary account ? can we transfer pokes, gold between them ?

yes you can transfer money and pokemons between your alts.and don't use alts for doing boss in more than 1 account because that can get you banned.
yes you can transfer money and pokemons between your alts
thanks for sharing it.