Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alkimo's Suggestion Topic
Rainbow 
I will have few suggestions for the game. I will try to add here if some more comes into my mind (:

1.Pokemon Counts of Npc Trainers

In the original Pokemon games, player can see the how many pokemon do the trainer you challange has. In the picture below we can see that both players have only one pokemon in their team. Also when a pokemon faints, its pokeball goes to black which helps you to see how many pokemon left to beat. This is a minor thing in a game like this, but it would improve the gameplay.
[Image: Platinum_-_Route_201_7.png]

2.In-game notes (Low priority)

It is like a notepad in the game which you can easily access. I am doing so many things simultaneously and i forget some to do. I am using my computers notepad, but i cant reach it from any device. This feature would help my gameplay since i wont be using an external program.

This feature can be just like the music box which you can open with [Image: OpenMusic.png] and close with [Image: closeMusic.png]. The notes window can take the place of chat when you open it or the left side of the page is available(oppoiste of music box), so it wouldnt mess with your gameplay.

3.Shortcut additions

-Return to Map from Pokemon Center should be also done with "R" button just as in the battles.

-"E" button should start the battle with Npc Trainers instead of refreshing the page.

-In Pokemon Battles, "Tab" button can be used in order to "Switch Pokemon"

-In Pokemon Battles, "U" button can be used in order to "Use an item"

4.Mega-gems refund(Done)

I heavily support this. When you turn a mega pokemon into its basic form, you should get the mega gem back. It is simple and clean! No more trash mega pokemon (:

5. Reward Box Pokemon(RBP) Searching[b](Partially done)[/b]

Since there is a daily reward function in the game, number of RBP is increasing day by day. We cant search for RBP in market and I also want to find my RBP easily when I viewing all my pokemon as well as viewing other users' pokemon. The game needs a searching function for RBP's.

6. Daily Reward Win Message

It would be awesome if there was a notifying in-game message feature when a player wins a daily reward. I guess everybody will agree with me on this idea.

7. Skip Turn Button

This feature would be useful in many cases. For example, I want to save PP of my moves most of the times and skip a turn. To do this, I go to use items page, choose an useless item and select pokemon which takes lots of time. Also there are moves like "Hyper Beam" which makes you wait a turn, however the move you choose that turn uses PP. So I thought of a "Skip Turn" button which can be implemented here in battle page.
[Image: 2wn8lg4.png]

I will update this topic when ideas come to my mind, thanks for reading (:
I actually agree with these ideas, so beneficial +1 from me Big Grin
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
Hey that 4th one has my copyright https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Gem-Refunds  Shy
well i agree with the rest of the three Big Grin
(2015-08-21, 08:24 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Hey that 4th one has my copyright https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Gem-Refunds  Shy
well i agree with the rest of the three Big Grin

Okay, i updated again Big Grin
Wink 
These are very good and beneficial for us. Thanks for such a good suggestions.Wink
[Image: Signature.png]
Correction:
It wasn't atharva's suggestion but CeFurkan's. Atharva is only pushing the suggestion. Idea

I like all ideas but not 1 because I just don't think it is even necessary. Nice thread Big Grin
(2015-08-21, 03:29 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Correction:
It wasn't atharva's suggestion but CeFurkan's. Atharva is only pushing the suggestion. Idea

I like all ideas but not 1 because I just don't think it is even necessary. Nice thread Big Grin
Cef never said  that ._.
bookmarked will check later
I think fifth Idea was given by me. Means i already told to cef and he do also as  he told to me it is here forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Select-captured-item
[Image: Signature.png]
(2015-08-23, 12:10 PM)Setu The Great Wrote: I think fifth Idea was given by me. Means i already told to cef and he do also as  he told to me it is here forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Select-captured-item

Wow I didnt even see that, it is good to see that I am not the only one who needs that function Big Grin
reward box thingie added
(2015-08-26, 10:27 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: reward box thingie added

Can you add that to the "View all pokemon of PlayerX" page, thanks by the way Big Grin
skip turn idea is gretz...Wink
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
(2015-08-29, 03:30 PM)alkimo Wrote:

Can you add that to the "View all pokemon of PlayerX" page, thanks by the way Big Grin

it is already there for a very long time

for example

https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserAllMo...UserId=925

also i see some other good suggestions

Thumbnail(s)

(2015-08-31, 07:05 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

for example

I meant that we need a search button in that page to see players reward box pokemon likewise seeing shinies or legendaries.
(2015-08-31, 08:19 PM)alkimo Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 07:05 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

for example

I meant that we need a search button in that page to see players reward box pokemon likewise seeing shinies or legendaries.

I plan to add same filters as manage pokemon team page