Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So guys, I thought about it for quite some time and I decided there should be some more TM in the game and the reason is simple: some types have only physical or special attacks as TM. So my idea is to add 1 or 2 MT of the opposite attack to those type which have only 1 of the 2. To make it clear, the flying type has only physical TM or psychic type has only special TM. This could be a helpful thing while we wait for the egg and tutor moves to be added. So before we eventually talk about which moves should be TMed, let me hear what you all think about this
which ones please write in full details
(2016-02-21, 08:57 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: which ones please write in full details

The list of moves that should be made into tm so far is:

Dragon: dragon breath 
Psychic: zen headbutt, psycho cut
Ice: ice fang, ice punch, ice shard, icicle spear
Flying: air slash, air cutter
Grass: bullet seed, razor leaf, petal blizzard
Ground: mud bomb
Rock: gem power
Fairy: play rough

obviously we need to decide which ones of the multiple ones per type can be added. I left out some other moves that if you think are better you can add. The other types are kinda cover even tho I think a few add could be made for them too
But wouldn't that ruin uniqueness? Turn the game into overbalanced borefest?
(2016-02-22, 06:41 PM)Mysterious Candy Man Wrote: But wouldn't that ruin uniqueness? Turn the game into overbalanced borefest?
nope it wouldnt, as they arent unique moves, they are common ones, this is to balance the tm list as some types have only physical or special attacks in that list. And apart from a couple which are basically the only ones available, the move I suggested are all middle level of power
Anyone wanna shares opinions on this?
One powerful dragon type move are also add in the game
its drago meteoreSmile
Frenzy Plant would be nice on the grass types. i dunno if its already there but i haven't seen it yet
I agree with this, some mons are missing important moves that would be there because of egg sets.