Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add item to reroll nature or IV of a pokemon
Hi there,

As suggested, an item to reroll the nature or IV of a pokemon would be a nice idea, while also acting as a gold sink.

My proposal would be that the reroll would be random, and very expensive (possibly scaling by poke type, as mega gems are). This would prevent people from maxing out a team very quickly by not being able to choose which is given (without spending a lot of money) , but it would allow you to reroll that awesome poke that you just caught with one nice set of stats, but the other is bad.
(2015-08-21, 12:52 AM)Kairos Wrote: Hi there,

As suggested, an item to reroll the nature or IV of a pokemon would be a nice idea, while also acting as a gold sink.

My proposal would be that the reroll would be random, and very expensive (possibly scaling by poke type, as mega gems are). This would prevent people from maxing out a team very quickly by not being able to choose which is given (without spending a lot of money) , but it would allow you to reroll that awesome poke that you just caught with one nice set of stats, but the other is bad.

won't work would kill off this game...majority of ppl play time is hunting down good iv/nature.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
10 mil for a random chance reroll would not kill the game.
game is already super easy, it will make it ultimate easy and just a pvp game Tongue
Yeah same opinion as harry.
game is extremely easy because of new daily reward system and hunting system , making it any easier will spoil the fun Tongue
I also agree with harry
[Image: Signature.png]
good idea bookmarked

also make your suggestions

like how much gold which item which feature
I can see the point of the other players as well. If you have the ability to, make it a per day use item?

Common: 200000
Uncommon: 750000
Rare: 2000000
Ultra Rare: 5000000
Legendary: 15000000
Shiney: 50000000

The purpose of these would not be to take any old poke and make it perfect, it would be to take a poke with one otherwise great IV/Nature and one bad IV/Nature and turn it into a great poke.. maybe. It would just be a chance to reroll one of those traits, say if you got a poke with a nice roll of IVs but say.. serious nature. Using this item would reroll the nature. You can still get another serious nature, but the nature given would be random.
(2015-08-22, 06:39 PM)Kairos Wrote: I can see the point of the other players as well. If you have the ability to, make it a per day use item?

Common: 200000
Uncommon: 750000
Rare: 2000000
Ultra Rare: 5000000
Legendary: 15000000
Shiney: 50000000

The purpose of these would not be to take any old poke and make it perfect, it would be to take a poke with one otherwise great IV/Nature and one bad IV/Nature and turn it into a great poke.. maybe. It would just be a chance to reroll one of those traits, say if you got a poke with a nice roll of IVs but say.. serious nature. Using this item would reroll the nature. You can still get another serious nature, but the nature given would be random.

ty will consider seriously adding

can someone draw items for these?