Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masterball suggestion + a move

Hi, in this thread I will be suggesting why you should change how master balls work and I will also mention about new moves you should implement.

Firstly, master balls. As a new player, I just find that the master balls shouldn't work the way they currently are. Because you know why? We new players can't even catch shiny legendaries or any high lvled Pokemon that requires their hp lowered down to 35% and below. Sure, you might say that master balls aren't for new players anyway. Sure, you might say that you shouldn't be hunting for pokemons that extreme in the first place but what if players like me got a major head start in gold (already have 70mill, started sep 19) and is able to afford such "op" balls or if we weren't even hunting for that certain shiny legendary or any of the pokemons that have to be brought down to 35%hp or less. A few hours ago I found my 2nd shiny Kyurem White; both didn't catch because couldn't bring them low enough. I found them when I was hunting for a good she'll see. Shiny legendaries shouldn't only be caught by more experienced players with master balls so I suggest you to make master balls be able to catch any type of pokemons without having to lower their hp. You're probably thinking now: well rich players will probably have a lot of master balls so they might abuse the fact that u don't have to lower their hp and won't have a risk of losing that Pokemon but come on rich players are most likely to have op pokemons anyway; what's better top tier players who already have god pokemons to catch shiny legends or newer players that don't have a lot to be able to catch shiny legends to sell or to use, which will help them progress the game either way. Newer players that climb up the ladder will improve the challenge of top tier players for pvp especially when pvp ranking will be implemented. To sum it up pls make masterballs be able to catch any types of Pokemons without lowering the pokemons hp. Sorry for a long paragraph.

As for the move that you should add, I just want baton pass added :p
Edit note: when I was hunting for a good shellder*
I disagree, people are trying to make the game easier and easier..

I love the fact that there is still a difficulty in catching pokes, being you need to battle and weaken them.
We all had the same difficulties in the beginning and we got to this point, so you should and could be able to do so yourself.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-05, 06:53 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I disagree, people are trying to make the game easier and easier..

I love the fact that there is still a difficulty in catching pokes, being you need to battle and weaken them.
We all had the same difficulties in the beginning and we got to this point, so you should and could be able to do so yourself.

Nvm, forget about this thread Big Grin thinking about it now I agree with u because it would be too easy if you didn't have to lower their hp and I like to be challenged myself. This thread was more of me expressing my feelings because I didn't catch that shiny legendary but oh well what's gone is gone. Sorry for wasting your time
since u have money just buy survivor armor...get a toxic,bleeder, or burn poke with couple of revives and it's so easy to catch a poke with master ball. Only legends that are hard to catch are perfect body legend or shiny.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
(2015-10-05, 06:58 PM)TheProidiGal212 Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 06:53 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I disagree, people are trying to make the game easier and easier..

Nvm, forget about this thread Big Grin thinking about it now I agree with u because it would be too easy if you didn't have to lower their hp and I like to be challenged myself. This thread was more of me expressing my feelings because I didn't catch that shiny legendary but oh well what's gone is gone. Sorry for wasting your time

I understand, that is why I reacted.
All will be good, you'll be able to fight them off soon enough with the rate your going.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-05, 07:00 PM)currychicken Wrote: since u have money just buy survivor armor...get a toxic,bleeder, or burn poke with couple of revives and it's so easy to catch a poke with master ball. Only legends that are hard to catch are perfect body legend or shiny.

Thank you for suggestion, I will definitely do all of these and don't worry this thread is worthless now, kinda take back what I said
(2015-10-05, 07:02 PM)TheProidiGal212 Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 07:00 PM)currychicken Wrote: since u have money just buy survivor armor...get a toxic,bleeder, or burn poke with couple of revives and it's so easy to catch a poke with master ball. Only legends that are hard to catch are perfect body legend or shiny.

Thank you for suggestion, I will definitely do all of these and don't worry this thread is worthless now, kinda take back what I said

Yeah catching pokes are easy besides perfect body pokes or maybe a expert regenerator legend or shiny...rest is easy,my milotic sometimes kill legend/even shiny if I over inflict status problems by mistake
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
disagree..
i know what is your feeling bro because you failed to catch 2 shinys.
but you have to become more stronger to catch s legends . 

btw we have to reduse shiny's hp yo 25% or below.Tongue
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
if that happens the game would not be any fun
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]