Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 things I would also like to see
TMS: I would like to see a TM system in the game. Maybe it can be found in the monster center (Pokecenter) but also can be obtained by defeating a trainer.

Gyms: I haven't seen a single gym. Not sure if they're there or not but I assume there are no gyms since in the games there was one in almost every major town. 

Unique Pokemon and fan made evolutions: more common than shinies but still rare. Uniques such as Cosplay Pikachu or an Ukulele Pichu (Which is for some reason the default Pichu right now) some having their own moves like Ukulele can have an attack that revolves around the "Mini guitar". Maybe even include some fan made uniques like Pichu90's Pichu (The one with goggles and a scarf. Most preferred if he was the only one who can obtain this Pichu if he were to sign up for Pokemon Pets).

As we all know, some Pokemon have no evolutions in the games. How about we fix this by giving the non evolvers some  evolutions. I found a really awesome evolved Minun and that gave me an idea of what it would be like in Pokemon Pets.

Amie: From X and Y, I would like to see Pokemon Amie in Pokemon Pets. Probably even introduce some new features that X and Y didn't include like a hunger and thirst system where you have to collect berries from trees or stores and feed your Pokemon so they won't get weakened.  There can also be benefits for making them hungry or bloating them such as +2 speed for being hungry but -3 health and -2 speed for being bloated but +4 health.
(2015-08-17, 07:35 PM)Minun Wrote: TMS: I would like to see a TM system in the game. Maybe it can be found in the monster center (Pokecenter) but also can be obtained by defeating a trainer.

Gyms: I haven't seen a single gym. Not sure if they're there or not but I assume there are no gyms since in the games there was one in almost every major town. 

Unique Pokemon and fan made evolutions: more common than shinies but still rare. Uniques such as Cosplay Pikachu or an Ukulele Pichu (Which is for some reason the default Pichu right now) some having their own moves like Ukulele can have an attack that revolves around the "Mini guitar". Maybe even include some fan made uniques like Pichu90's Pichu (The one with goggles and a scarf. Most preferred if he was the only one who can obtain this Pichu if he were to sign up for Pokemon Pets).

As we all know, some Pokemon have no evolutions in the games. How about we fix this by giving the non evolvers some  evolutions. I found a really awesome evolved Minun and that gave me an idea of what it would be like in Pokemon Pets.

Amie: From X and Y, I would like to see Pokemon Amie in Pokemon Pets. Probably even introduce some new features that X and Y didn't include like a hunger and thirst system where you have to collect berries from trees or stores and feed your Pokemon so they won't get weakened.  There can also be benefits for making them hungry or bloating them such as +2 speed for being hungry but -3 health and -2 speed for being bloated but +4 health.

Firstly, you can get TM's from the shop, I think there was a time when you could get TM's from defeating NPC's, maybe I'm just imagining it, but it can be done hopefully.

Secondly, the gyms are in certain cities, usually towards the end of a zone, they're known as arenas. - https://www.pokemonpets.com/Maps

Thirdly, there are certain fakemon pokemon, if you wish to request a pokemon, you can draw for the game or find a an artist that has submitted an image of the pokemon you want and must ask permission.

We are also giving evolution's to pokemon who do not evolve, however the pokemon amie will be hard to add, as it will require a lot of coding.
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
(2015-08-17, 08:56 PM)undefined Wrote:
Hopefully Minun gets an evolution.
(2015-08-17, 09:29 PM)Minun Wrote:

Hopefully Big Grin
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...

yes it will hopefully get mega form when i found 1 Big Grin
(2015-08-22, 12:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/...5ry0e7.png

Unfortunately Okosan is gone. SO maybe you can take them for free.
(2015-08-28, 11:04 PM)Minun Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 12:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/...5ry0e7.png

Unfortunately Okosan is gone. SO maybe you can take them for free.

well i am not preferring taking for free without permission :/
I also have some in-game suggestions:
  • owned pokemon should be able to level-up more than one level per won battle.
  • when fighting against "Shuppet", the PP and attacks of this pokemon seems to have too less space, when having the window zoomed at "normal / 100%"...?
  • if a player transfers a pokemon to his / her team or back to the storage... there should be a message like "1 of 6 pokemon already in team" or "5 pokemon left to choose".
  • when being at a poke-center, the "transfer-message" shouldn't change the position, e.g. if the player is scrolling below / above that chosen pokemon, then the message seems to be "centered", so the scrolled position of the player isn't the same, if that message appears.

an example with a different description, but with the same meaning:
    the player wants to look the top / bottom pokemon of that page, but choosing a middle-positioned pokemon to be transferred, then the latest scrolled-position isn't the same, after the transfer-message appears.
  • if a pokemon at the poke-center is already in your team / bag, there should appear a message (like if the tranfer of storing or withdrawing is successfully completed) if the player tries to store exact the same pokemon.

now there's only the "successful transfer" message disappearing, when clicking the "already at the team" button. except when having 6 pokemon in the bag, then it acts a little bit different (recently I mentioned it in a post).
  • in all poke-centers, players should be able to filter their owned pokemon in "at trade", "in bag / team", "stored at computer".
  • new caught pokemon should be automatically healed (without needing to be healed at a poke-center), which should count for pokemon in bag / team, also for pokemon, which are transferred to the computer.
  • there should be a "heal all owned pokemon" button at each poke-center, counting for pokemon in bag / team and also for the pokemon, which are stored at the computer.
  • there should be a quicker way to heal caught pokemon, e.g. if a low-health pokemon is stored at the computer and I want to chance my current team, there should be a "heal now" button available next to each pokemon.
  • if a pokemon level-up after a battle, it should automatically heal itself to the max. of its health, no matter if it's able to learn a new move or if it's just leveling-up.
  • there should be an item or TM, which don't let the enemy use a recoil or similar move (which takes damage to itself) also including, that it will be protected by any moves like "confuse ray" or similar moves, which let the enemy hit itself... so that catching the enemy will have a higher chance.
  • when putting pokemon as offer for a trade, each line should have a little bit different colour, e.g. white / grey / black / etc. because sometimes I'm confused, in which line I'm currently looking / putting a pokemon for trade...
  • the player should have the option to be notified with email, if a new offer for pokemon / a new bid / etc. also same for items, are available.
  • when selecting pokemon for trade (at market), the player should have the option to see "all duplicates only" and "more than only owned once" pokemon in a list, especially for the pokemon in bag.
  • e.g. when selecting pokemon for trade (at market), the player should have the option to sort the caught / owned pokemon in order of "latest catch" / "first catch".
  • a visual-summary of which type is weak / strong against which one, e.g. when being in a battle, there could be a small icon, which will be bigger, if the player clicks it and another click on it, would decrease its size again.
  • when using an item during a battle, the only way back to the fight, seems the "game page" button (there seems to be no back-button directly in the inventory)
  • when being in a battle "faint pokemon" and "end battle and surrender" seems to have a very-similar effect to me, I would like to see a option to flee (e.g. if the battle is accepted by the player (not when trying to flee once and then the battle started anyway)

the "faint pokemon" seem to be disabled during a npc-battle, but if my last pokemon is only having immune attcks to it, I have to give up somehow.
  • if it's possible, during a battle a "skip" button would be nice, e.g. automatically choose a low-damage attack, then click a skip-similar button, which automatically uses this attack for a specific number of turns, e.g. a "skip-mode" button, where the player seems the attacks of the own pokemon, which is currently in the fight (during this mode, changing the pokemon wil be impossible) the player is seeing a field, e.g. between the attack's name and the multiplicator-number...

there the player can insert a single-digit number from one to nine, zero or two/more-digit won't count, same for letters... also a message could appear in the fight-process down below (like for not-chosen pokeballs) if the player tries to enter a letter, zero or other special-icons on the keyboard...

in that field the player can enter a number, then hit the "skip ... turns" (or something like that) ...the attack next to that field, will be used for that amount of turns, after being activated... if the enemy faints before that, the attack will be stopped, also using items or throwing balls will be deactivated during that skip-mode too.
Good Luck
Trainer_Sven noted

i would like to see other players comments as well
since it mentions tm's i would love to see new tm moves as well Smile
GhostJokerCoen
i agree pokemon should be able to level up more than one level after battle, if we already do tons of battles to catch or level pokemon or gather gold and items, it can be annoying to have to do many battles just to get the level caught up to the experience

i don't think pokemon should heal on level up, nor when caught (heal ball is for that), but pokemon in storage could heal hp/pp like the handhelds, it makes sense when storage is in the pokecenters, but walking back into the pokecenter and clicking heal after you change your team is not a big deal, so very low priority

as for recoil, there is an ability that stops it, that is enough, the added challenge is a good thing, should definitely remain the same (though i hate when a pokemon i want kills itself, more hunting is good)

i believe most or all of the sorting suggestions are already implemented

no emails,login and check pms, takes 5 minutes for me with extreme lag

no "skip mode" for battle, play the game lol

TO THE OP: faint pokemon will ko current active pokemon, surrender battle will ko entire team and send you to pokecenter, in the example you gave about your last pokemon and wanting to give up: use the surrender option

PS: the rest are simple visual or quality of life changes that are not important to the gameplay and should not even be in the list with the number of things that can be done to improve the actual gameplay

AND GREAT WORK THANK YOU CEF Smile
If anything I hope they get a Mega vikavolt
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
(2017-01-30, 10:37 PM)necroedje Wrote: i agree pokemon should be able to level up more than one level after battle, if we already do tons of battles to catch or level pokemon or gather gold and items, it can be annoying to have to do many battles just to get the level caught up to the experience

i don't think pokemon should heal on level up, nor when caught (heal ball is for that), but pokemon in storage could heal hp/pp like the handhelds, it makes sense when storage is in the pokecenters, but walking back into the pokecenter and clicking heal after you change your team is not a big deal, so very low priority

as for recoil, there is an ability that stops it, that is enough, the added challenge is a good thing, should definitely remain the same (though i hate when a pokemon i want kills itself, more hunting is good)

i believe most or all of the sorting suggestions are already implemented

no emails,login and check pms, takes 5 minutes for me with extreme lag

no "skip mode" for battle, play the game lol

TO THE OP: faint pokemon will ko current active pokemon, surrender battle will ko entire team and send you to pokecenter, in the example you gave about your last pokemon and wanting to give up: use the surrender option

PS: the rest are simple visual or quality of life changes that are not important to the gameplay and should not even be in the list with the number of things that can be done to improve the actual gameplay

AND GREAT WORK THANK YOU CEF Smile

ty for the good feedback
Wow! Great sharing
It's great to see your enthusiasm for adding new features to the game! The idea of introducing a TM system through monster centers or trainer battles sounds intriguing, adding depth to the gameplay. The absence of gyms is noticeable, considering their significance in the original games.
I gained so much after seeing your post! In the past I often played games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, reading your article will give me more knowledge.
I can totally relate to your experience! Finding a balance between entertainment and gaining knowledge is key, and it's great that you've chosen to explore informative content. It's amazing how a well-written article can open up new perspectives and enrich our understanding. Looking forward to learning and growing alongside you through these insightful posts!
It's not too difficult to fight Pokemon, but choosing which creature to fight requires some thought