Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » 250$ cash - or 3 shiny mega legendary reward - gameplay tutorial series
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
250$ cash - or 3 shiny mega legendary reward - gameplay tutorial series
Hello guys i am looking someone who is experienced about the game

I am willing to pay up to 250$ total (i can pay via paypal) or you can get below pokemon as a reward + super chat master title

3 shiny mega legendary or 6 mega legendary or 6 shiny mega or 12 shiny or 24 non shiny etc

Actually you can ask what you want Smile

All will be full uv and any nature you want

I want at least 720p game play tutorials series

The requirements

1: Be able to produce good quality video, fluent English talking, being able to add subtitle to the video (video at least 25 fps and 720p resolution - flawless quality, good mic sound quality)

2: Making a very detailed list of what you are going to produce, covering everything in the game

3: Making an example part of your list, upload it to dropbox (only dropbox upload and pm not public link post)  and and sending me its link

If i like your video and your plan you will get the job and you can choose the reward you want

Ask here any questions

My email : monstermmorpg at gmail dot com

Only 1 person will get this job and rewards

Who need recording software pm me

It will be series of videos - not a single video

i generated a list of what to cover pm me to get it

you still need to plan, order and compose master plan from that cover list. for example in how many videos you will cover all of them
which order
which video will cover which parts

also you can make video for monstermmorpg but get rewards at pokemon pets

or make videos for pokemonpets and get rewards at monstermmorpg

which means you can get double rewards without too much effort since 2 games uses same engine (of course you have to generate new video series for each game)

what needs to be covered list

all of this has to be displayed how to reach, everything on those pages what is what
think as someone who has 0 idea what are those

abilities and ability system
how to use avatars, custom avatar
where to get game banners
battle result page : how to choose moves and what info displayed at that page: everything
battle page for both pvp , npc and wild monsters : how to use moves, items, pokeballs , switch pokemon : everything
blocked users page
buy/sell item from bazaar
buy/sell item from market
buy/sell/trade monster at the market
how to make trade offer remove etc everything
how to contact us : pm to me and our contacts page
our credits page
email verification system : explain detailed both link url or input code - check spam folder mark as not spam
how to play on facebook, facebook application page
deviantart twitter facebook google pages
for parents page
gamemaps page explanation
game routes search route page
main game screen and everything on that screen please
chat screen details and usage like location how to offer pvp quickly send pm etc everything
how to play page
how to login again and use browser save password feature
how to recover password
how to use manage items page and how to transfrom from that page
how to use manage monsters storage
how to heal team
how to use maps page
how to use route details page
videos page where to watch other videos
how to use private message system all details pm system outbox sentbox filters block etc
how to use pokedex monsterdex , monster details everything there detailed filterings etc
how to use forum
how to check global monster trade history - the ones that shows legendary etc trades
natures and nature system where to find etc
npc history screen
online players page
search player page
moves page
privacy policy
user profile page
settings page
pvp board
pvp offer
how to do pvp
register
required exp per level
see user all pokemon monster
filterings
how to transform monster pokemon
how to reset moves
how to use useful items such as reivew increase mp or teach moves etc
how to vote
how to surf and fly and teach those
stat calculator page and how to use
top trainers system and how it works etc
how to use forum check faq ask thread become 2 post member and 5 post member to post thread
how to use type chart check them etc
how to vote
game mechanics such as iv ev system, everything you use at battles

how to move
how to catch
what are the buildings there for ?
how to collect badges
How to change team

What's important ?
what are good options for the start ?
Hunting :
how to hunt ?
what's important ? stat boost and hp %
How to handle x situation - per body + expert regen / per body etc.
false swipers
catch rate calculation / best balls to use in what situation
Maps :
Zones-how many / how many maps
important zones like 5 and 15 where you need hms to get further
Gyms :
Where ?
How to beat ?
how to set up your team properly
Best Ways :
How to Lvl fast / how to vote
How to get quick money
where to get Fly / Surf, how to use

Side tutorial :
How to do event x
how to get a registered player on the forums
how to open your own threads
That prize is 130% way too excessive.
Dear Cefurkan,

I might be interested by your offer (If you remember well, I was the one who remade the game's how to play page)

As a result, I'm also surprised that since then (because you also asked me to do that a long time ago...), nothing has been done.

Nevertheless I need some more information:

- Can the tutorial series can be divided into several videos? Or you need a entire full length video of one hour? (or more...)
- How much time do you give to the person in charge of doing this to do these videos? (I ask that because I have a full-time job...)
- Could you tell us what are the best freeware/softwares in order to produce these videos?

By advance, thanks,

Daemonaquia
[Image: 5arort.jpg]
(2015-03-13, 11:56 PM)Daemonaquia Wrote: Dear Cefurkan,

I might be interested by your offer (If you remember well, I was the one who remade the game's how to play page)

As a result, I'm also surprised that since then (because you also asked me to do that a long time ago...), nothing has been done.

- Can the tutorial series can be divided into several videos? Or you need a entire full length video of one hour? (or more...)
- How much time do you give to the person in charge of doing this to do these videos? (I ask that because I have a full-time job...)
- Could you tell us what are the best freeware/softwares in order to produce these videos?

By advance, thanks,

Daemonaquia

1 : yes it will be split videos - you will provide me exactly as you planned in your plan list
2 : maximum 2 weeks
3 : well that is up to you

I really want professional stuff this time and now game is pretty much complete when compared to last time
(2015-03-13, 11:55 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: That prize is 130% way too excessive.

definitely not when thought about what i want
pm sent to all last 60 days online players - about this thread
(2015-03-14, 12:07 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

By advance, thanks,

Daemonaquia

1 : yes it will be split videos - you will provide me exactly as you planned in your plan list

I really want professional stuff this time and now game is pretty much complete when compared to last time

1: No problem.
2: Too short for me, give me one month, if you want professionnal work.
3: Yes, if possible, just give me a simple software, good video maker, and it will be ok, my pc is new, no problem for the quality work.

About professional stuff: I'm not the one who wanna scamp this game. Of course it would be professional... I also had time to see the new features. Some things are new, but not many things changed.

If you're willing to modify 2nd statement, I might consider working for you.

Sincerely,
3 shiny mega legendary is too tempting an offer to let go , though i am swarmed at office with work. 

is there any deadline for sample video? 2 weeks for whole series sounds good though
(2015-03-14, 12:15 AM)nikhilvirus Wrote: 3 shiny mega legendary is too tempting an offer to let go , though i am swarmed at office with work. 

is there any deadline for sample video? 2 weeks for whole series sounds good though

deadline until someone got the job

but to be able to get the job you have to make example video and also prepare your plan and send me

the plan has to be complete
(2015-03-14, 12:15 AM)Daemonaquia Wrote:

By advance, thanks,

Daemonaquia

3: Yes, if possible, just give me a simple software, good video maker, and it will be ok, my pc is new, no problem for the quality work.

About professional stuff: I'm not the one who wanna scamp this game. Of course it would be professional... I also had time to see the new features. Some things are new, but not many things changed.

Sincerely,

well i can wait 1 month but do you 100% promise that you will complete ?

also i dont know which software good to capture but i will send you a one

will pm yo

also until you make full plan and make a good example you cant get the job Big Grin
I'n willing to try a video, I will try to make a suitable video for your needs.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-03-14, 12:18 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2015-03-14, 12:15 AM)Daemonaquia Wrote:

By advance, thanks,

Daemonaquia

Sincerely,

well i can wait 1 month but do you 100% promise that you will complete ?

also i dont know which software good to capture but i will send you a one

will pm yo

also until you make full plan and make a good example you cant get the job Big Grin

K, waiting for your pm,

Your conditions seem fair. 

If you liked what I did for you last time, it should fill your expectations. You'll get your plan and an example video as soon as possible. 

Cheers,
(2015-03-13, 11:47 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Hello guys i am looking someone who is experienced about the game

I am willing to pay up to 250$ total (i can pay via paypal) or you can get below pokemon as a reward + super chat master title

3 shiny mega legendary or 6 mega legendary or 6 shiny mega or 12 shiny or 24 non shiny etc

Actually you can ask what you want Smile

All will be full uv and any nature you want

I want at least 720p game play tutorials series

The requirements

1: Be able to produce good quality video, fluent English talking, being able to add subtitle to the video (video at least 25 fps and 720p resolution - flawless quality, good mic sound quality)

2: Making a very detailed list of what you are going to produce, covering everything in the game

3: Making an example part of your list, upload it to dropbox and and sending me its link

If i like your video and your plan you will get the job and you can choose the reward you want

Ask here any questions

My email : monstermmorpg at gmail dot com

Only 1 person will get this job and rewards

its nice cef, but i dont know , how to make a nice video,,,
(2015-03-14, 12:18 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I'n willing to try a video, I will try to make a suitable video for your needs.

waiting
Who need recording software pm me
oh i might try it
as it's too tempting 3 shiny legendary says it all
What we have to do?Is we have to make a tutorial of game?I will try that but Firstly u Have to ans my questions
Cool prizes
i am not understanding
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
Hi Friends Big GrinShyAngelBlushExclamation
I might be interested by your offer
Smile Wink 
And
I might i try it
nice game Wink
nice offer cef the video must be made by professional
Thumbs Up 
(2015-03-14, 07:28 AM)cloudy_fire Wrote: Hi Friends Big GrinShyAngelBlushExclamation
I might be interested by your offer
Smile Wink 
And
I might i try it
nice vide Wink
I Hope i get a Legendary
because its my first timeBig Grin
Thank youSmile
if you can not understand i don't believe you can produce good enough quality video Smile
I will try to make a quality video
ok i need that software program to record Big Grin
but is we have to just make video
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
this seems to be a catchy one with all the offers but i think daemonaquia will be up for the job might as well not really bother but i really wanna know the software for it you have in mind admin
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
The video that was sent to my inbox was too fast, could barely read anything before it left the screen.
(2015-03-14, 11:23 PM)Danny Wrote: The video that was sent to my inbox was too fast, could barely read anything before it left the screen.

haha yes it was for promotional reasons Big Grin
video software link sent to those who wants to try