Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the world in darkness for fifteen days
Exclamation 
nasa has  confirmed that form november 15 to 29 the whole earth will be in darkness because of some planets coming in front of the sun  and this will be not the first time this happens every 10 billion years
Abhishek
Thank ol'ben for electricity.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
same here
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Then its nasas mistakeBig Grin
Abhishek
teresting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. sudoku online
I remember that just in 2015 I found out about https://oddsdigger.com/at/netball and decided to try to make the first bet. Then I managed to earn my first money without much effort. I think that the position of the planets affects our life.
thanks for given
This is a fascinating post. What other place might I go to get that kind of information authored in such an ideal manner? I'm working on a project at the moment, and I've been looking for information like this.
inflation has led down many individuals who wanted to do something. But still some events are taking place of casnios people should look at 총판모집 who are still working . I am also going to contact any company for my clothing soon for an upcoming event.
Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well moto x3m
I enjoyed your blog so great
I had a lot of fun reading your site.
Reading your website was a lot of joy for me
I had a lot of fun reading your website.
I think this news is outdated, but I don't remember the world being in the dark, I hope it won't stay in the dark after that, if you want to have some fun, try playing the basketball legends game, it's a pretty enjoyable game.