Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
players as gym leaders
Hmm this will not mess with the in game gym leaders, just keep the game lively with giving players who's top ranking in player vs player poke battles the title of a gym leader. They won't own a gym or give out badges with a defeat but the people who beat them will be added to list to show case them. Also when a gym leader win percentage drops below 80% they would lose position and one of the ppl on the list would replace them*could be a random selection from list*. Then starting a new list for that new gym leader which keeps this system fresh and active.

1.The ppl who are gym leaders would have an emblem to their name in profile/gym leader in chat.
2.They will be able to create their own requirement * nothing extreme*such as no shinies, pokemon tiers accepted, items usage, no megas or legends.
3.Also they would be limited to 10 pokemon in their gym rotation that they can choose from.
4.Also they would have to be active to keep their title certain hours play a week, beneficial for the game.
5. Also this would be somewhat endgame stuff since we can't reset lvls so all battles will be at lvl 100.
6. To limit challenge it can be once a day or week.
Hope you like...put alot of thinking into this.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
won't work because all players are from different time zones and u can't expect a player to be online 24 hours
there is a guild named aih , so the 8 gym leaders should be given that title.
and of course there are plans for gym leader rotations too
(2015-08-18, 06:13 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: won't work because all players are from different time zones and u can't expect a player to be online 24 hours

There's no need to be on 24hrs you can msg the person and time a battle for convenience

(2015-08-18, 06:15 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: there is a guild named aih , so the 8 gym leaders should be given that title.
and of course there are plans for gym leader rotations too

If someone else already started this then it's good any ways. A online poke game should incorporate the players as more than just a trainer.
too hard to implement right now with no time

however i am planning boss events

maximum total damage
(2015-08-22, 12:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: too hard to implement right now with no time

however i am planning boss events

maximum total damage

Yeah i noticed it would take up alot of time of yours since it's something that need alot of monitoring.
well,who would get chosen? just 8-19 leaders would not be fair!
a player won't be able to stay online forever.i prefer the way it is now  Tongue
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

Yep max is right that's why I don't prefer this idea
C:\Users\Sparsh\Pictures\Top 36 poke's\Shiny-Mega-Legendaries\Shiny-Mega-Zekrom-Mist.jpg roxs and yours does bot
And some people want to get stronger but if their gym leaders they can't train and become stronger
C:\Users\Sparsh\Pictures\Top 36 poke's\Shiny-Mega-Legendaries\Shiny-Mega-Zekrom-Mist.jpg roxs and yours does bot
(2017-12-28, 09:43 AM)sparsh Wrote: And some people want to get stronger but if their gym leaders they can't train and become stronger

true true Sleepy
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake"