Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new pokemon idea's

New pokemon could make tis game better pokemon like primal dialga and mayby a mega for it and a mega giratina orgin i know it has a mega but its the same of the normal giratina i think giratina orgin should get its own mega and a mega yveltal should be cool too but hey it are just idea's Wink
(2015-07-30, 09:36 PM)naxion1993 Wrote: new pokemon could make tis game better pokemon like primal dialga and mayby a mega for it and a mega giratina orgin i know it has a mega but its the same of the normal giratina i think giratina should get its own mega and a mega yveltal should be cool too but hey it are just idea's Wink

and a mega arceus  a mega heatran and regigigas and regi ice and rock and some mega for the kyurem and keldoe and melowetta and vulgaron should get its mega too plus dunspare should get an mega evolotion and the origenal unkown and villmiloin that butter fly* too

and all of the starter should have a mega cause only some starter's have 1 thats it for now [Image: biggrin.gif]
Also, possibly add in new evolutions for Pokémon who do not have any!
hmm yea like for dunspare and shuckle ^^
I like run on sentences it is easily readable what do you guys think it is nice right do you guys understand this is defintely good english thanks for reading and have fun
HECK NO! THIS IS a Terrible idea
[Image: attachment.php?aid=741]
I would like to see mega scrafty in my opion
well Cef did add a ton of pokemon that are not even in the main games, so why not, since this is no longer faithful to the original games
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
(2015-08-06, 09:06 PM)Powerful Wrote: HECK NO! THIS IS  a Terrible idea

come on that's not nice it are just idea's
Fix your sentence structure naxion, i barely understand what you wrote. And that ideas already in motion, that's why we have fake megas.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
i will soon create one bt i am nw working on tetacool

mega-tentacruel
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
wow that idee is awsome Big Grin i surely like that idee of primal dialga  Big Grin
and mayby more starter Big Grin