Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i be to a perfect hunter
My dream is to be in the top list of hunter in pp. How can i reach my target?????
(2015-12-31, 09:37 AM)Delphox Wrote: My dream is to be in the top list of hunter in pp. How can i reach my target?????

to keep on trying your best kostas ^^ and not giving up on hope ^^
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2015-12-31, 09:37 AM)Delphox Wrote: My dream is to be in the top list of hunter in pp. How can i reach my target?????

To be perfectly honest... you can't.
Eversince the no run feature,and the counter got implemented, aswell as forced battle ratio got lowered, you won't gain the Reputation like hunters which achieved amazing accomplishments before all of that.

However, what you can do now: 
Gain more knowledge, learn some tricks, know which pokemon is best to get certain other pokemon, example: 
Aegislash > false swipe + ghost type for beldum.
Mega mawile > false swipe + fairy typr for dratini.
Both counter the suicide moves of them.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Gain more knowledge, learn some tricks, know which pokemon is best to get certain other pokemon, example:
It is an interesting question, but it is also a difficult one to answer.

In this article, I will try to explain what is needed for you to be a perfect hunter in mini militia.

First of all, you need to understand that there are two things that are necessary for being a hunter. The first thing is patience. You have to be very patient because it takes time to learn how to use the weapons properly. The second thing is skill. You have to have good aim and timing.

The first step in becoming a perfect hunter is learning how to use your weapons properly. You can't just shoot blindly without knowing what you are doing, because if you do that, then you will miss more than hit. To improve your aim and timing, you can practice on targets such as cans or balloons. After a while of practicing, you will become more accurate with your shots and your timing will improve as well!

The second step in becoming a perfect hunter is having good aim and timing. In order to do this, you need patience because it takes time to master these skills! You also need dedication because if you don't put any effort into improving them then they won't improve at all Visit passionapk for read more.