Heart 
1} HI guys im pol rajeev

2} I wa nt to spread that plzz like pokemon page on your facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/PokemonPetsRPG

3} plzz like all the pics of d page. 

4} u can also send friend request to d game owner 
      https://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG.Admin

5} plzz like d page n pics...n u can be rewarded... Rolleyes
i had liked many pics now what reward can i get ?
what pokemon will you give me
frillish.
(2015-04-15, 05:28 AM)pol rajeev Wrote: frillish.

For me what?
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
pigeotto
good Wink
okay, Ill do it as I have free time
I have spread it as you requested
HI, @pol rajeev what pokemon will you give me!
hello @pol rajeev can you share more information about the list of pokemon that you can give?
What a great site!!!
I'm looking at you trying to figure out if this is what you really want  standard deviation calculator
just spread it.
Liked all the pages looking for some reward now! Maybe it was just fun am I right?
Share online multiplayer games to forum members
So I Am big fan pokemon. I Really dont understand why nintendo dont make really awesome pokemon mmo game. Pokemon so popular in every country. If you just make really good mmo pokemon game i mean really big game and really good game , and if you make it free that game should be #1 in world. so much people play it. Pokemon sword not even enough for what i think. I really want big one. Game like world of warcraft but with 2020 version. And if you make it free , then sell somethings in game i am sure that game will be #1 top game on world. ( Sorry for bad english but i hope you understand what i saying)
So I Am big fan pokemon. I Really dont understand why nintendo dont make really awesome pokemon mmo game. Pokemon so popular in every country. If you just make really good mmo pokemon game i mean really big game and really good game , and if you make it free that game should be #1 in world. so much people play it. Pokemon sword not even enough for what i think. I really want big one. Game like world of warcraft but with 2020 version. And if you make it free , then sell somethings in game i am sure that game will be #1 top game on world. ( Sorry for bad english but i hope you understand what i saying)10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

i agree!!
Access the game and choose the featured games in a 2 player game, experience and conquer to get the rewards in the game.
Entertaining game with 2D graphics
Refer to more good tips in the detailed instructions on how to play.
https://2player.co
I am fond of playing pikachu
Lately I started to play another kind of games -online. Its quite funny hobby during quarantine for me.  From time to time I had problem with getting access to some gaming sites so I use  VPN VeePN   which helped me a lot.   I will continute to play other pokemon games.
does anyone have Chansey ?