Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creating a android app of this game
IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea
if this can be played in mobile phone like android smart phones..then this game will popular easily...also there are many pokemon fans in the world who have no pc,laptops in there homes
Undecided
Exclamation cef,if u can create an android app of this which can be played by connecting to only internet...then u can get many players...i saw many children playing pokemon video games...but old video games only..
ExclamationIdea   
u can create it as a facebook app too...i can help u in advertising this game in all social networks

thank u Big GrinWinkIdeaExclamation
it is already a facebook app
i actually log in to my phone and play when im not around actually , it works on different search engines
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
viresh,
this game is apperaing in the facebook but it can't be played in facebookTongue

i too play it but very slow..butif there is a app for this..then it would support easily..
actually i just released an app for monstermmorpg but it only does open browser :d

still install it and rate 5 stars it can bring more players Big Grin
hello ! Smile
(2015-03-15, 07:40 AM)Ash singh12 Wrote: IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea
if this can be played in mobile phone like android smart phones..then this game will popular easily...also there are many pokemon fans in the world who have no pc,laptops in there homes
Undecided
Exclamation cef,if u can create an android app of this which can be played by connecting to only internet...then u can get many players...i saw many children playing pokemon video games...but old video games only..
ExclamationIdea   
u can create it as a facebook app too...i can help u in advertising this game in all social networks

Honestly I wish they did, but there was a monstermmorpg game for android and there are just to many problems with it so unless they could figure out a way to make game play on a smaller screen easier I don't think a lot of people will play the game.
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
(2017-02-16, 07:11 AM)Bluebear505 Wrote:
(2015-03-15, 07:40 AM)Ash singh12 Wrote: IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea
Undecided
ExclamationIdea   

Honestly I wish they did, but there was a monstermmorpg game for android and there are just to many problems with it so unless they could figure out a way to make game play on a smaller screen easier I don't think a lot of people will play the game.

you are right but i am single developer and dont have time at the moment Sad
Designing or creating android app games is not to be hard. You just need very clear ideas about the android app games and just hire the android game app development Dubai top-tier firm that provides custom android games.
Yes. I agree with you sharing
Hotels, buying department stores, universities, workplaces, subject matter parks and healthcare facilities can leverage virtual content to create calendars that proportion event or paintings schedules in addition to upcoming appointment instances.
thanks for kind information
The run 3 is a game that can be found in the forums that I have found, and it offers good ideas for people to entertain themselves and find interesting stuff.
it works on different search engines
hello guys
hello my beautiful people
hello everyone
hi guys
whatsapp
hello everyone,
                     Creating an Android app for this game is a great idea to reach a wider audience and offer a more immersive experience. With mobile devices being so prevalent, players can enjoy the game on the go and easily share it with friends. Cool
I'm using an Android smartphone. It's wonderful when this app appear on this system
Making games available on mobile platforms like Android smartphones can also help to reach a wider audience who may not have access to PCs or laptops. This can help to expand the player base and increase the overall popularity of the game.
In recent years, many game developers have recognized the importance of mobile platforms and have begun to release mobile versions of their games. This has resulted in a surge of popularity for many games, including Pokemon Go, which became a massive hit on mobile devices.
who to create?
Business now a days looking to Hire ReactJS Developers for developing new games. As the gaming industry is going to explode in near future.
hello, I'm new
good post! I'm ready
Developing a game can not be done using a conventional developing practice. However, if you have an experienced game developer, who specializes in Android and iOS development, then you're just around the corner for success! Android app development, including games, has traditionally  used Java as its language, and it remains the most commonly used language for this purpose. Our team of Android developers uses Java for its powerful capabilities to build Android game applications that work as intended.And it's no wonder why, as its free version allows us to create games and export them to more than 25 platforms. The Unity engine is ideal for 3D games, and when it comes to apps to make video games, it's likely that most of the games you know have been made using Unity.
I also like your post.
Haha. It is so good