Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, can anyone give me some advice? I've been playing World of Warcraft Dragonflight for 4 months, engaging in various activities, like doing Mythic+, but there's a problem. I'm having trouble getting into Amirdrassil groups.
Hello, do they not take you at all? And what level keys do you usually complete?
I usually complete +16 keys, but in the raid, I've never made it to Fyrakk
The keys aren't particularly high, but you would definitely manage Normal Amirdrassil. It's most likely just bad luck.
I would suggest using a wow carry service. If you're not sure which one, I can recommend one. I sometimes use it myself because I just don't have the time for various activities
I've used some services, but very sparingly, so if you could recommend one, that would be great
Yes, of course, give me a minute
Well, personally, I've purchased the Amirdrassil boost from WowVendor. I've ordered the Heroic Amirdrassil, Fyrakk boost, and loot farming several times. I've always liked it, recommended it to friends, and they liked it too. I hope I was able to help you.
I've already seen them somewhere, it looks pretty good so I'll probably do a bit more research and might use it. Thank you so much
You're welcome, I hope you like it
Well, the best way to join ATDH groups is just to gear up in mythic+ and then try the LFG tool.
Back in WotLK and Cataclysm things were way more complicated, cause the only way to get raid gear was to actually complete the raid.
By the way, what difficulties in Mythic Plus are you farming? Cause if it's less than +15, there's nothing for you to do in the Amirdrassil yet. The best you can try is Normal or LFR.
One more advice will be to try Normal raid difficulty first. In most EU and US servers there are dozens of groups being formed every day, and it's quite simple to join them. When you get Normal achievements, you will easily find a PUG group to kill several heroic bosses, or even a full raid.
I usually buy WoW Mythic+ boost and Amirdrassil raid runs from Gamingcy, and the experience has been nothing short of amazing. The teams I've played with were professional, efficient, and really knew their stuff, making each run smooth and enjoyable. If you're looking to elevate your gameplay or finally conquer those challenging dungeons and raids, I highly recommend checking out gamingcy.net. Their service has made a significant difference for me, and I'm sure it will for you too! Would love to hear your experiences if you decide to give them a try!