Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So just had an update 2.1.6 with a ton of cosmitic changes and added pokemon and it just occurred to me the most obvious addition this game should have...Power Armor Mewtwo

[Image: mewtwo_armor_by_clampfan101-d178xj3.png]

i think it should be added to the game but heres the thing...should it be only cosmetic, should it be a new mon altogether and have a mixed type of pshyic/steel and if so what should base stats be or ablitiy change....what about evos...should it be another evo selection...whats everyone think
Armor is just for defense.so it will be just psychic.And let me collect everything about it
(2015-05-11, 05:17 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Armor is just for defense.so it will be just psychic.And let me collect everything about it
technically the armor was used to limit its power so giovanni could control it so should it be weaker
This game is not fakemons.
The introduction of fake megas was made because people need stuff to hunt and GameFreak being too slow with their production of the handheld games.
PowerArmor mewtwo is anime only.
it does not occur in the games.
There also is not the weird sunglass krookodile ash got.

So no, neither implement it nor make it a new mon or new type.
Got no place in the games, and not on here.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-05-11, 07:21 PM)Blau Wrote: This game is not fakemons.
The introduction of fake megas was made because people need stuff to hunt and GameFreak being too slow with their production of the handheld games.
PowerArmor mewtwo is anime only.
it does not occur in the games.
There also is not the weird sunglass krookodile ash got.

So no, neither implement it nor make it a new mon or new type.
Got no place in the games, and not on here.

so cosmetic change is what u think got it
we can certainly implement if the image is good

that one terrible quality