Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
like we have tm moves fly and hypersurf that helps us move to places faster or walk on water. i think there should bee a psychic type move teleport that helps us move from 1 cave to another one
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
hey nyc idea....
If it is implemented only on caves then it s ok but if on arenas also then it is bad and i don't wanna tell reason as cef already knows that
I think teleportation to anywhere would be cool. I havent played much, so I dont know if fly allows travel to all places
well too much work for now

u can use fly to get to the cave map
thx for the update
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Nice update
Thank you for the info.

krunker
Your writing style is both eloquent and approachable.
What a wonderful update
Your article is an exquisite blend of intellect, emotion, and wisdom.
The forums you share are really helpful to me, I will follow your posts regularly. For more information about me, go here: trap the cat
LOL, it looks great! Your upgrades are excellent.
I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems.
Southern California enjoys a Mediterranean climate, characterized by mild winters and warm, dry summers. While the temperature rarely drops below freezing, the region still experiences temperature fluctuations throughout the year. This climate demands insulation that can provide thermal comfort and energy efficiency without overcompensating for extreme cold. https://www.janglo.net/item/CzYpS369Gw3
I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic. It helps me very much to solve some problems.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog. It covers an informative topic that has greatly assisted me in resolving certain issues.
Thе idеa of a Psychic-typе movе likе Tеlеport facilitating quick travеl bеtwееn cavеs is intriguing and aligns with thе concеpt of using spеcial abilitiеs for navigation. It could add an intеrеsting dynamic to thе gamеplay. On a sеparatе notе, if you nееd Homework Help-Assignments Help UK, fееl frее to ask spеcific quеstions, and I'll bе happy to hеlp you out!
I get to know a lot related to pokemon from this forum and that's why I keep visiting it and I am giving an advice to the users here and that is this NFL Inspire Change Hoodie which is in the latest trend right now.
Things to do in fethiye appeal to all kinds of people and allow you to have fun moments during your holiday in Turkey.
The popular 2048 game is combined with Taylor Swift's albums in the entertaining and compelling video game 2048 taylor swift