Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PvP'ers Need Some Love
Heart 
Hello, I would like to suggest the creation of a separate chat for people who do pvp battles, so our pvp request is not flooded out by conversation chats. Pvp is a primary part of pokemon, so I think it should be promoted more than usual. Another suggestion for ease of challenging people would be creation of a city *could be a fly only zone with no exit or entry to any where else, so everyone in that city is there to pvp*. Also the chat can be a place for people to advertise their tournaments since some people don't even know when a tournament is taking place and a separate rank for pvp'ers would also be good.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
yea and mayby even a pvp rank Big Grin
(2015-09-26, 07:56 PM)naxion199 Wrote: yea and mayby even a pvp rank Big Grin

updated Tongue
rewards for top rankers in pvp would be a good idea
(2015-09-26, 07:55 PM)currychicken Wrote: Hello, I would like to suggest the creation of a separate chat for people who do pvp battles, so our pvp request is not flooded out by conversation chats. Pvp is a primary part of pokemon, so I think it should be promoted more than usual. Another suggestion for ease of challenging people would be creation of a city *could be a fly only zone with no exit or entry to any where else, so everyone in that city is there to pvp*. Also the chat can be a place for people to advertise their tournaments since some people don't even know when a tournament is taking place and a separate rank for pvp'ers would also be good.

i agree
yes, we really need this. cefurkan hast to bookmark this Big Grin
Agreed , PVP'ers are extremely underrated these days so at least this much can be done to honour them Smile
yaa great idea. pvp chat and rank are great ideas..
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
interesting
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
pvp rank planned in a very detailed way but not yet

pvp chat is a good idea however you can also talk pvp in general chat too
(2015-09-29, 07:22 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: pvp rank planned in a very detailed way but not yet

what about monthly rewards for pvp rankers?
(2015-09-29, 07:22 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: pvp rank planned in a very detailed way but not yet

in general chat our pvp msg get drown out by conversation, a pvp chat would enable someone to ask for a battle, staying there for a long period of time giving a high chance of someone accepting your challenge. Also don't need a reward for pvp since it will only benefit players who don't need any more help having strong pokes already.
(2015-09-30, 01:15 AM)currychicken Wrote:

in general chat our pvp msg get drown out by conversation, a pvp chat would enable someone to ask for a battle, staying there for a long period of time giving a high chance of someone accepting your challenge. Also don't need a reward for pvp since it will only benefit players who don't need any more help having strong pokes already.
it will be based on monthly ranking there will be something u can say arena where players will go for duels and they will face a random opponent the winner will get points and the loser will lose points and these points will make ranks top 100 players or 50 or whatever u say will get random rewards and it has nothing to do with having strong pokemons already
(2015-09-30, 11:18 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 01:15 AM)currychicken Wrote:

it will be based on monthly ranking there will be something u can say arena where players will go for duels and they will face a random opponent the winner will get points and the loser will lose points and these points will make ranks top 100 players or 50 or whatever u say will get random rewards and it has nothing to do with having strong pokemons already

yeah if it's something like that then I agree, plus it would increase the amount of ppl who pvp.
Star 
Would love to see this implemented
I will always be too lazy to pvpSmileSmile.
hopefully elo league system will come and it will have individual chats
(2015-10-11, 07:56 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: hopefully elo league system will come and it will have individual chats

Hopefully n hope it arrive soon