Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PokemonPets 1st Grand Tournament Details
The announcement of very first grand tournament of PokemonPets

Sponsored by player Snor

The tournament will begin at 10 July 2021, at 5 PM game time (same as UTC)

The tournament registrations will start at 9 July 2021, at 5 PM game time

Only top 32 ELO ranked players will be allowed to join the tournament

The tournament will be free for all (any Pokemon is allowed)

This tournament have special rewards (since it is sponsored)

Tournament gold reward will be 1,000,000,000

Rank 1 player : Picks any Shiny Pokemon (not mega or giga) he wants, all IVs are 30, IV change is activated, ability change is activated, nature change is activated. Rank 1 player will be displayed in tournaments page as the 1st grand tournament winner permanently. A special held item (Sword and Shield) that is not sold or found in the game (15% attack and 10% defense)

Rank 2 player : A Shiny Lapras Pokemon, all IVs are 30, IV change is activated, ability change is activated, nature change is activated

Rank 3 player : A Shiny Pikachu Pokemon, all IVs are 30, IV change is activated, ability change is activated, nature change is activated

All participants will get 10 shiny Pokemon eggs and 100 silver medals

Some of the rewards will be given by me manually after the tournament ended

No alt accounts are allowed. If you use alt account, you will be permanently banned from all grand tournaments. All of your rewards will be void - you will get nothing

You can also be the sponsor of next grand tournament if you want. Contact me for more details
How to create a grand tournament?
Nice to meet you!
(2021-07-08, 07:57 AM)Persian Wrote: How to create a grand tournament?

you can with sponsoring by donation
bdfbdfbdfbdfbbdb
bfdbdfbdfbdfbdfbdbdfb
fbdfbdfbdfbdfbdfb
bdfbdbdbdbdfbf
Are you excited for the upcoming PokemonPets 1st Grand Tournament? What are you most looking forward to?
Nice article! I found many useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content, keep sharing..
You have touched good quality points here. In whatever way continue writing. cctv camera system, home security camera system, cctv systems
Thanks for sharing
How to create a grand tournament?
informationa;
Great!!! During my search for this topic, I came across this website at the very top of the results that were returned by the search engine for blogs.
Where can I join it?
How do I join ??
How to play
Your insightful points truly shine through in your writing. Your ability to convey ideas effectively is commendable.
Helloeveryone
I new join this site group.
Dial +52 (55) 1102 8000 or + 1-860-370-4608 volaris telefono mexico number for 24/7 customer service. If you want to contact Volaris airlines from mexico. Whether you have questions about your flight, need to make reservations, or require assistance with any other aspect of your travel plans, contacting Volaris Airlines has never been more accessible. Their dedicated customer service representatives are there to assist you, ensuring that your journey with Volaris is as smooth and pleasant as possible. So, don't hesitate to reach out if you're in Mexico and require assistance from Volaris Airlines.
Thanks for this update.
Excitement levels through the roof for the 1st Grand Tournament! ? As an avid trainer, I'm eagerly anticipating all the thrilling battles and strategic moves. Kudos to the team behind this event, showcasing the immense potential of the PokemonPets platform. This kind of innovation is a testament to the prowess of an enterprise app development company like yours. Your custom app development skills shine through, providing a seamless experience for trainers across Android and iOS. Keep up the fantastic work!
The 1st Grand Tournament was really quite good
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up!
I'm in Alaska and would love to play this game with everyone!
hello!
love fcks
The ambiance at 인천오피 sounds absolutely divine, perfect for a relaxing escape.