Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Perfect Score Achievement Rememberance
I am very happy for achieving perfect score with elo system Big Grin

PS - with elo system is written to point out that arie reached that score without elo
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
GZ Smile
thanks

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Gratz on Achieving your second goal
(2016-05-31, 07:12 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: I am very happy for achieving perfect score with elo system Big Grin

PS - with elo system is written to point out that arie reached that score without elo
you are awesomeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
tnx guys

woah good job!!! sorry, I'm new and idk if this is the right place, but can you tell me how to get on the boat in the water zone please? this is my second day trying... thanks midear! high score champ!
(2016-05-31, 10:37 AM)c4ttitude Wrote: woah good job!!! sorry, I'm new and idk if this is the right place, but can you tell me how to get on the boat in the water zone please? this is my second day trying... thanks midear! high score champ!

buy hypersurf from market and teach it to any of ur water pkmn

Gratz on all of your achievements Cool
lucky to have you in our guild Big Grin
(2016-10-16, 03:01 PM)kane001 Wrote: Gratz on all of your achievements Cool
lucky to have you in our guild Big Grin

Lolzz dumbo kanub u r so fast to see and reply :p
perfect dude
trolololololz
Oh! that's great!
To make your job easier, you should turn your attention to the best LinkedIn automation tools. You can find one that's sure to be to your liking. Use Zopto if you need to help startups and their sales teams attract leads. And ProspectIn picks your prospecting sequence and automates the process of reaching out to your potential customers on LinkedIn, so it's easier for you to connect with lots of users in no time.
well written and generally user friendly.
basketball legends I really value the fact that you took the time to share the information with others. I had been doing research on a certain subject for quite some time when I came across this topic, and I realized that it was really relevant to that subject.