Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » Move request(Inspired by Beyblade)(U may post requests here,too.)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move request(Inspired by Beyblade)(U may post requests here,too.)
Here is the description of the moves I want added to pokemonpets:
Name:Cyclone Wall
Base Power:1
Type:Flying
Category:Status
Increases user's Defense Stat by 2 stages
Increases user's SPDefense by 1 stage
If used by a Fighting or Flying type,effect doubles.
Good move,right?
"If used by a Fighting or Flying type,the effect doubles"would make DEF stat raise by 4 stages and SPDef would raise by 2 stages.
Next 1:
Name:Cyclone Counter
Base Power:80
Category is Physical
BP doubles if the following effects occur:
A Flying or Fighting type uses this,If used by a pokemon with the ATK stat highest,Using Cyclone Wall 2 times before Cyclone Counter's use.
Good move?
Here is a pokemon we could add to pokemonpets to start this off:
Here is my suggestion:
Name:Cycloner
Class:Ultra Rare
Base Moveset:
Cyclone Wall
Cyclone Counter
Hurricane
Ancient Power
I am gonna request this move,too:
Name:Cyclone Blast
BP:70
Category;Special
Raises SPATK stat by 2 stages.
It’s not often a game will admit to its flaws and then not only promise on taking a step back to rethink and make things better but actually successfully do so, while I can’t exactly say that what they have lined up in the near future is going to be perfect or the best for the game, I can definitely say that I’m excited and pumped to play Masters come 2020 and whole heartedly expect to drop a bit of cash if what they’ve changed actually makes the games a whole lot more fun and worth the grind!!
It used to take me a long time to regain my equilibrium, but recently I learned that a website really leads this layout when you may find delight after a stressful day here. Since then, I've been able to find my equilibrium much more quickly. run 3 online