Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a Mega-Lucario pm me in game or fourm plus with that i have gold and plus i'm charmander shiny
[Image: attachment.php?aid=741]
(2015-03-13, 03:32 AM)Powerful Wrote: I need a Mega-Lucario pm me in game or fourm plus with that i have gold and plus i'm charmander shiny

that is a strong pokemon not near the best but a good one i have one myself
if you still need one i may be interested in trading.
Expert Writers: Crixeo hires skilled writers with advanced degrees in diverse fields. These writers possess the necessary expertise to handle complex topics and meet academic standards.
(2015-10-08, 01:14 AM)lonestar1975 Wrote: if you still need one i may be interested in trading Quick Draw

oh, i want to get it
got it
Mega-Lucario" appears to be a term related to Pokémon, while "" seems to be related to purchasing cars in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Could you please clarify how these two topics are related or provide more context so I can assist you better?
Nice post
I liike this post. This post is very nice
this post is related with our website.
Mega-Lucario" appears to be a term related to Pokémon, while "low down payment cars Phoenix" seems to be related to purchasing cars in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Could you please clarify how these two topics are related or provide more context so I can assist you better?