Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im thinking about getting scyther with my silver medals for his false swipe, but I am concerned a tad because his ability move expert will power up moves  that are under 60 power by 50% and looking at the move details it says that other effects such as ability damage will still faint the pokemon. As false swipe is 40 power will it still faint the pokemon? Am I just wasting my medals?
So I was wondering if the platinum medals from the Pokémon catches also count to the required platinum medals you need on the road to Level 50? Do they count? Or are only the "normal" medals relevant?

Thank you.
i also want to know
(2019-08-29, 12:41 AM)OmegaX Wrote: Im thinking about getting scyther with my silver medals for his false swipe, but I am concerned a tad because his ability move expert will power up moves  that are under 60 power by 50% and looking at the move details it says that other effects such as ability damage will still faint the pokemon. As false swipe is 40 power will it still faint the pokemon? Am I just wasting my medals?

In the case of Scyther's move, False Swipe, its power is 40, which falls under the threshold of 60 power that is affected by the Ability Move Expert. Since Move Expert powers up moves under 60 power by 50%, False Swipe's power would be boosted to 60 in this case.

If you want to find GTA V game on mobile platform, the website https://getmodnow.com/gta-5.html will meet your needs.
[size=1]V

[/size]

Great idea! Custom maps can add a unique and fun element to the game, fostering player interaction and creativity. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. Please continue to uphold! ? Refer Apktome is a website that provides free Android apps and games. On Apktome, users can find thousands of attractive applications, from role-playing games, racing, shooting to useful applications for work and entertainment. BILLION

If you want to find GTA V game on mobile platform, the website https://getmodnow.com/gta-5.html will meet your needs.
[size=1]V

[/size]

I think you don't worry, Sai Swipe won't make a Pokémon faint thanks to the Ability Move Expert. It's a safe bet to get Scyther along with your silver medal when catching Pokémon!
Apktome is an extremely attractive and exciting cross-platform racing game application, a leading destination for the worldwide community of racing gamers.
Can I get more information about it?
Can you give me more information
Hello
False Swipe will still faint the Pokémon, even if it is boosted by Technician.

False Swipe is a special move that has the unique effect of leaving the target with at least 1 HP, regardless of the damage it would otherwise deal. This means that it cannot faint the target, even if it is boosted by Technician.

Technician is an ability that boosts the power of moves with 60 BP or less by 50%. However, this boost does not apply to the special effect of False Swipe.

In other words, False Swipe will always leave the target with at least 1 HP, regardless of whether or not Technician is active. This makes it a very useful move for catching Pokémon.

So, if you are looking for a Pokémon to catch Pokémon with, Scyther is a great choice. His Technician ability will boost the power of False Swipe, which can help you to catch Pokémon more quickly.