Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On this thread I would like to hear your opinions about the prices of the market, especially on held items, transformations items, HM and main item. I personally think they are a bit too high especially for newbies but this could be just my opinion, so i want to know what you all think.
They are fine u just need to start getting gold,then u will be able to get 25-30m daily from gyms.Just train ur pokemons and start grinding gyms.
(2015-10-16, 07:16 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: They are fine u just need to start getting gold,then u will be able to get 25-30m daily from gyms.Just train ur pokemons and start grinding gyms.

that is all right and stuff but as everyone knows, defeating gym leaders and strong trainers is not just a matter of training, but it takes strategy and again as everyone knows, all the npc's pokemon in the game held items which gives them advantages, so having held items at a lower price is just a way to level the field a bit and HM are essential for survival, especially fly and hyper surf. Leveling up pokèmons take time and so does farming gold, but i guess for lots of people could be frustrating seeing all their gold vanishing just to get one thing
First things first, please, don't even try to lead with Wulfric, even though classified as ice-physical striker. His ice fang is just bad and his 2-turn-counter move Avalanche messes with unity timings as he only instant hit when the enemy attacks you. This happens at the first 2 rounds , which should be spended in buffing and of course, one round before enemy sync, which your Avalugg cannot survive a crit even with full HP (unless a feloow Brycen used Haze there , so that really saves your ass) so he is useless even when countering. If you really want to bring it on the battle though, a safe bet is to put him left from Dusclops, to receive half Attack and Crit buffs when your Dusk faints. (Same can apply for Brycen too, even though he has special moves, his Sync is physical so plan ahead.) The "bad" thing leading with Dusclops is that your team (probably other Pryces) will just leave Haxorus with less than 10% HP left so you may not witness your Wulfric attack in great glory.