Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUCKY'S HEADSTART & BIRTHDAY GIFTS
Top of the mornin/afternoon/evenin to ya!

I'm zap but you can call me lucky if ya like and i own this thread (cuz i just do ok?)

So basically a long time ago when i was a nub (yes there was a time when the great zap was a nub) a really nice guy gifted me some pokes to give me a boost for this i am eternally grateful to him/her. However i realized that there was very little kindness going around pokemonpets so i decided to make this thread

If you are a newbie you are welcome to request up to 3 pokes (your 3 wishes <- gettit? Tongue) please keep em reasonable i can do up to ultra rares and legendaries. You can request in 2 ways pm me or comment down below. Also i like to do birthday gifts so if it your birthday do let me know and you'll get some gold or pokes Smile

I guess this wraps things up 

May the wind be at your back!

Lucky Smile

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
Reason people don't give free pokemon like legendaries?

they zoom through most of the zones and get bored.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-05-29, 04:54 PM)sea2003main Wrote: Reason people don't give free pokemon like legendaries?

I swear you crush my dreams so well Tongue

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
(2017-05-31, 04:59 PM)zap10 Wrote:
(2017-05-29, 04:54 PM)sea2003main Wrote: Reason people don't give free pokemon like legendaries?

I swear you crush my dreams so well Tongue

i agree
you're really right