Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Knowledge Gym Leader
Decided to make a list of pokemon need for the Knowledge gym leader because that seems like the trouble people are having in the gym so here's the list:

Shiny-Mega-Sylveon-Dragon:
Abilities: Cautious, Slow Tough, Slow Strong
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Sparkly Swirl, Substitute, Calm Mind, Wish
Evs: 252 hp, 252 Special Defense, 6 Defense

Shiny-Mega-Oricorio-Sensu:
Abilities: Effect Expert, Radiation, Accuracy Master
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Imprison, Bind, Hex, Calm Mind
Evs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 hp

Shiny-Mega-Umbreon-Dragon:
Abilities: Camouflage, Cautious, Slow Tough
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Taunt, Torment, Screech, Protect
Evs: 252 Defense, 252 Special Defense,6 hp

Shiny-Carvee:
Abilities: Caution, Slow Tough, Camouflage
Nature: Bold
Moveset: Protect, Work up, Baton pass, Laser Focus
Evs: 252 Defense, 252 Special Defense, 6 hp

Shiny-Mega-Incineroar:
Abilities: Evasion Master, Slow Strong, Slow Tough
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Drain Punch, Knock off, Power Trip, Fire Punch
Evs: 252 Attack, 128 Defense, 130 Special Defense

Shiny-Mega-Lugia:
Abilities: None
Nature: None
Moveset: Trick, Sandstorm, Protect, Recover
Evs: 252 Defense, 252 Special Defense, 6 hp

Start with Sylveon to debuff and heal, it can take down the Charizard. After taking down the Charizard switch to Lugia and debuff the leader Zekrom. And then buff Carvee Baton Pass, to Incineroar. Power Trip Spam. If by any chance Incineroar gets hit and gets fainted Oricorio-Sensu can do the rest of the job. If the Incineroar gets fainted Oricorio can do the rest of the job only the first two pokemon have Perfect Body. BTW nature and abilities aren't needed for it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DripXRouter's post:
  • Arixon
Thanks for this! This'll really help once I get to this arena.
Arixon
[Image: 808472e14970badc406b06488f224044.jpg]
This will help a lot with my current situation. Thanks!
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable.
It used to take me a long time to find my balance, but recently I discovered that a website sincerely guides this layout when you can find joy after a stressful day here. play snake
I'm glad to read your post. I love playing games and recently I found slope io rá game
This will be really beneficial for my current circumstance. Thanks!
I use the information you provide to keep up with current events, but today's blog is very noteworthy.
Normally, when I read your blogs, I use the knowledge you provide to stay current, but I think today's blog is the most valuable.

drift boss
Congratulations on finding your ideal
Normally, I utilize the information you share in your posts to keep current, but I believe today's blog is the most useful.
This comment was made a very long time ago, well before the most current update. It was in reference to the fact that there is no dragon pulse.
Thank you for sharing your expertise and passion with the world through your wordle game article. It's clear that you care deeply about the topic and it really comes through in your writing.
The best way to get Pokemon with hidden abilities in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet is by farming Tera Raid battles, superior six-star Tera Raid battles.
Your post is useful for me.
Sylveon with Sparkly Swirl, Substitute, Calm Mind, and Wish seems like a good choice for debuffing and healing. Lugia with Trick, Sandstorm, Protect, and Recover may also be useful for debuffing and staying alive.
I'm having a hard time in this gym, rocket bot royale is no longer a problem. Thank you for sharing so detailed.
About the second boss, only the first pokemon have Perfect Body. The remaining ones can all be eliminated will status move.
Thank you for sharing your list of Pokémon and strategies for the Knowledge Gym Leader battle. It seems like you've put thought into creating a well-rounded team and movesets to tackle the challenges in the gym.
It is so great.
It's a great topic.
thanks many so much
I appreciate the effort you put into creating this build now gg list of Pokémon for the Knowledge Gym leader. Well done!
I appreciate your post because it has a lot of good information retro bowl that I can absorb and learn.
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Gacha 2
Hi Guys,
Being a Knowledge Gym Leader is a privilege and a responsibility. It's about inspiring others to flex their intellectual muscles, helping them grow and learn. Embrace the opportunity to share knowledge, encourage curiosity, and foster a love for lifelong learning. Together, we can achieve mental fitness and expand the boundaries of our understanding.
(2022-10-01, 07:05 AM)S_avageGaming Wrote: This will help a lot with my current situation. Thanks!

Hi,
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you find the information on this blog valuable and appreciate the topic. Your support means a lot, and I'm here to provide you with information and assistance whenever you need it. If you have any questions or topics you'd like to explore, feel free to let me know.
Thanks for sharing your list of Pokémon for the Knowledge gym leader. It's helpful for those who are looking to overcome the challenges in the gym. Your detailed strategies and Pokémon choices will surely assist other players in their battles. Good luck to all the trainers!
Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. satta matka
Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us.سحبة مزاج خوخ