Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important things to know for newcomers
5 Important Things to know for newcomers:

Hunting: How you do this is to go to the "Pokemon Events Announcements" tab you'll see different pokemon on different maps so go to one that you like and all you do when you get there is just walk around the grass until to see it pop up it may take a while but sooner or later you'll get.

How to get Fly / Surf: Go to a shop that is in every town that you find so go there then go to "buy from NPC" it's under tm / hm to find both then how to use them you gotta get a flying pokemon and add it to your pokemon and that goes for Surf too but instead add the move to a water pokemon.

PvP Board/ Pvp Offer: There are two buttons they are yellow and green one will take you to a board showing people who have attacked others and showing who won. How to offer a PvP battle is going to that green button and it takes you to a spot that will want you to type in that person's name and from there you can PVP depending on if they accept or not. If you can't find anyone to battle you can always do a ranked ELO meaning you can fight random people whether they are on or not.

How to look at your pokemon: First go to where it says "My Account" at the top then go down where it says "Set Pokemon team" then it'll take you to your storage where you can see your pokemon and what you have collected. Then at the bottom, you can see where it says "My Team" and that's where you can evolve your pokemon and see the pokemon details.

Online Player/ Search player: To do this go to the right side at the top and find "Ranking" then the first option is online where you type in the person's name and it shows up only if that person's on otherwise won't show up the name. The other one just shows up everyone whether they are on or not and can always look at there profile.
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
An intriguing discussion might be priced at comment. I do think you should write much more about this topic, it will not often be a taboo subject but generally folks are insufficient to speak on such topics. To another. Cheers run 3
I'm in awe of your post because it has such a fascinating subject
I love this game.
Thanks, I am new
I Love Thise Blog And Post
I like your forum
Which version do you like the most?
I understood
Great! I like your creativity.
Great advice, I will make the most of my PokemonPets experience.
Thank you for providing some important tips for newcomers in the Pokémon game you're referring to. These tips can be helpful for new players who are learning the ropes and exploring the game's features.
Regarding the Pokémon game you're referring to, I appreciate you offering some crucial advice for beginners. For novice players who are getting their feet wet and investigating the elements of the game, these suggestions might be useful.
please share more
Spend some time playing. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it.
I'm in awe of your post because it has such a fascinating subject
This is wonderful, Thanks For Sharing.
I do believe that there needs to be much more writing on the subject. The writing was superb, and I had no trouble following along.
This article is truly excellent! You presented the information in a clear and logical manner, helping me gain a deeper understanding of the topic. slope
hello
Thank you for this information
This article is truly excellent
helping me gain a deeper understanding of the topic.
The writing was superb, and I had no trouble following along.
Nice Information
very cool idea=)
Very great post, I enjoyed it. Thank you for informing us about these rules, I will share them to others. Also I would like to know which Pokemon is everyone's favorite? sex dolls cheap Pikachu?