Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to avoid spam emails?
Guys, I've encountered a problem - my emails often get spammed. I just created a new email account for mailings, and the first emails went straight to spam. I don't send anything suspicious, just marketing emails for my clients, but still the services seem to block my messages. How to deal with this? I've read that you should somehow “warm up” your account before sending emails. Maybe there are some tools that help to solve this?
You have a problem with warming up your email account. When you create a new account, it has no reputation and ISPs see it as potentially suspicious. To fix this, you need to use a special warm-up tool like top email warm-up https://snov.io/email-warm-up . It will help your account gradually build up engagement and improve its reputation. This process is important so that your emails end up in your inbox and not in spam. Even old accounts sometimes start to perform worse, and then this tool is useful too. For example, if your emails stopped being delivered, warming up can be used to restore domain reputation and increase email deliverability.
Hi, I had a similar situation. I was using an old email account, but suddenly noticed that emails were getting worse in delivery. I tried different ways too, but really warming up worked best. I started with small volumes of sending and gradually increased them with the help of a special tool. The main thing is not to be in a hurry and not to send hundreds of e-mails at once, otherwise it will again arouse the suspicions of ISPs.