Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can I evolve My Pokemon
I am very confused because my starter is lvl like 38 and i am not able to evolve it
Can some one help me please i just Started Yesterday and still getting the hang 
Of the game. Big Grin
Go to your team, click "Transform Pokemon".
(2021-11-25, 05:15 PM)Kipoa Wrote: I am very confused because my starter is lvl like 38 and i am not able to evolve it
Can some one help me please i just Started Yesterday and still getting the hang 
Of the game. Big Grin

Aside from levels, some Pokémon require additional conditions to evolve. These conditions may include friendship, trading, holding a specific item, or being exposed to a certain environment. Make sure to investigate whether any of these factors apply to your Pokémon's evolution.

If you want to find GTA V game on mobile platform, the website https://getmodnow.com/gta-5.html will meet your needs.
[size=1]V

[/size]