Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thumbs Up 
Hello, well alot of people catch epic iv pokes and don't have time to do the whole blog or thread thing to change their nature. What I'm suggesting is allowing each person base on their ip address one pokemon nature change as a holiday gift ex. Christmas. It's not going to be every holiday just Christmas or maybe one other. Also they have within a week to change, so it's not a long system tracking thing. Other online games use this type of system to reward players and have holiday events, so it's been tested and shown that it works.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Thats a nice idea
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-09-28, 01:59 AM)currychicken Wrote: Hello, well alot of people catch epic iv pokes and don't have time to do the whole blog or thread thing to change their nature. What I'm suggesting is allowing each person base on their ip address one pokemon nature change as a holiday gift ex. Christmas. It's not going to be every holiday just Christmas or maybe one other. Also they have within a week to change, so it's not a long system tracking thing. Other online games use this type of system to reward players and have holiday events, so it's been tested and shown that it works.

that would be great but not for all class though
Changing IP is no big deal , sorry but bad idea.  
agree with atharva 
very open to abuse unfortunately