Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maybe pokemon with their gen 1 sprites could be cool. they could have their special attack and special defense equal (because they were both 1 stat in gen 1.) and their shinies could be the pokemon yellow/green sprites. what do you think?
I don't know
Oh I love your idea. Bringing back generation 1 sprites with equal special attack and special defense sounds nostalgic and fun. Shiny textures like the Gold/Green version of Pokemon will also be a fun touch!
Techzapk is a reputable and popular website in the gaming community, providing information, reviews, and downloads of diverse and attractive mobile games.

Before choosing any academic service, I believe it's crucial to understand the experiences of others who have used it. The testimonials on nursingpaper review  were instrumental in my decision to use their services. Reading through the experiences of other students and professionals, I gained insights into the quality and reliability of their services. The positive feedback and detailed accounts of customer satisfaction gave me the confidence to opt for their assistance, and the service I received was in line with the high expectations set by these testimonials.
Hello nice topic!
This is really interesting!
I love this series games, because it's beautifully!
Sorry for spam here :(
Many people do not know how to write a quality reaction paper. So if you want to learn how to do it or improve your skills, I highly recommend you to visit https://essaypro.com/blog/how-to-write-a-reaction-paper. They will tell you what a reaction paper is, show you lots of tips on how to write a reaction paper, and provide you with a reaction paper diagram. So visit this site soon and improve your writing skills.
I recently discovered an excellent writing service for college students. Their expert Writing Services for College Students top-notch essays on time. Affordable prices and reliable support make them my go-to for academic help. Highly recommended!
They are so cute