hello ! Smile
hello all
hello all
hi guiz.. yeah we need to report some error to improve this best game.. Smile
very good game
cool game boss
thanks but you can also visit
softsoldier.com
I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but lately things have felt very procedural and, although it sounds dumb, like a game.
At launch, this was lightning in a bottle. Despite the constant crashes and lack of pokemon variety, there was this air of mystery and adventure in the game. My fianceé and I used to go to parks at night and run around catching Pokemon because it was so exciting. It felt like a true adventure.
Maybe I've gotten older and busier, but now it feels like a video game. I don't know when it changed, but with the huge focus on raids and the diminishing focus and lack of variety on field and special research, things have started to feel less exciting for those who want an adventure.
Don't get me wrong, the raid pokemon variety is great. It just isn't as exciting standing in a circle tapping your phone for 5 minutes in a parking lot as it is to be working on new research quests that make you go explore the world around you.
(2019-12-19, 11:58 AM)tonyruffalo Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, but lately things have felt very procedural and, although it sounds dumb, like a game.
At launch, this was lightning in a bottle. Despite the constant crashes and lack of pokemon variety, there was this air of mystery and adventure in the game. My fianceé and I used to go to parks at night and run around catching Pokemon because it was so exciting. It felt like a true adventure.
Maybe I've gotten older and busier, but now it feels like a video game. I don't know when it changed, but with the huge focus on raids and the diminishing focus and lack of variety on field and special research, things have started to feel less exciting for those who want an adventure.
Don't get me wrong, the raid pokemon variety is great. It just isn't as exciting standing in a circle tapping your phone for 5 minutes in a parking lot as it is to be working on new research quests that make you go explore the world around you. a homework manual for biblical living Unified Class
Thank you my issue has been solved,...